PC has better coin purchases, please fix

so I understand that GGG has to pay for patch's on Xbox and other fees. But for every bundle(not coin only) we get 500 less coins and buying coins doesn't build up a discount for bundles like PC does. I could understand one or the other but both? I'm feeling a lil penalized. Just seems like pc is getting a super good deal. Especially when they can pay 80 bucks worth of stuff. And then get the 100 dollar bundle for 80% off, so 20 bucks. And they can buy that bundle multiple times getting loads of coins for cheap. I wish you guys could implement something that makes up for this. Maybe linking account(like I suggested in another thread) could allow for such a system for console players. Please consider GGG
Last edited by Magnesium360 on Jul 21, 2018, 4:30:35 PM
Last bumped on Jul 22, 2018, 2:13:48 AM
"
Magnesium360 wrote:
Especially when they can pay 80 bucks worth of stuff. And then get the 100 dollar bundle for 80% off, so 20 bucks. And they can buy that bundle multiple times getting loads of coins for cheap.

This isn’t accurate.

On PC it is possible to buy points, then pay the difference to receive a pack minus the points already received. You can only do this a single time. The end result is the same as just buying the bundle to begin with; neither way of doing things results in spending less - or receiving more.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
In that case you can delete thread. I saw a youtuber said he did this but I'm can't confirm otherwise

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info