Link GGG account with gamertag

I would love this feature. To link my gamertag to the GGG account I use for forums. I play alot and for one, my account wouldn't look like a newb, and for two theirs other features this would allow. Like giveaways. I've heard GGG has done give aways before through like twitch drops. Linking accounts would allow Xbox users access to this. :)
Last edited by Magnesium360 on Jul 21, 2018, 4:23:05 PM
Last bumped on Aug 19, 2018, 5:18:49 PM
GGG are working on a way for Xbox players to log in on, or link their accounts to, their Microsoft accounts.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Nice :)
Nice nothing, this was announced more than a year ago.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
Been thinking about the same thing me as well, and I been hoping for them to actually update with something regarding this, but no such thing as of yet. I´ve been asking in a couple threads, but no such thing as any respond yet to this issue.

Hoping and crossing my fingers we will get some updates soonish regarding this. because I too want to have my Stats up and be able to show off my Supporter Packs Badges and so on here.
I am guessing they ran into issues. Or maybe the team responsible for Xbox is just small, that would explain the slow updates.

Other devs managed to integrate xbox into their websites just fine but I dont want to presume to know how it works really.
The freedom of birds is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info