Revert Abyss crack pathing behavior

The new cracks are drunk. It just did a complete orbit around Coves before popping.

Last bumped on Jul 22, 2018, 10:30:00 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
They're bugged they just haven't fixed it for some unknown reason.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
How many critters did you get?
"
They're bugged they just haven't fixed it for some unknown reason.

Really? I didn't read that yet. I actually found it kind of fun the first time I had one of those long as hell abyss runs. I was hoping they were doing it on purpose. Where did you see it was a confirmed bug? Just curious.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
Yeah was on reddit a week ago? GGG hasn't really said anything lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
First time it happened to me I thought that GGG had changed it on purpose and it would be a lich fight maybe even Uluman, well, I was wrong.
Last edited by Apachy on Jul 20, 2018, 4:38:54 PM
"
Apachy wrote:
First time it happened to me I thought that GGG had changed it on purpose and it would be a lich fight maybe even Uluman, well, I was wrong.

I do wish they would do that. A really long abyss crack to indicate a lich. Would build excitement as it went on. Would be a fun mechanic I think.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
Funny enough, my two early Shrouds (in this and previous leagues) came from extremely short abysses. So now as soon as i see crack going further, i know that i only get chest(((
"
TwoEyedYoom wrote:
Funny enough, my two early Shrouds (in this and previous leagues) came from extremely short abysses. So now as soon as i see crack going further, i know that i only get chest(((

That's funny. Mine too! A really short crack -> Abyssal Depths -> Ulaman. Happened to me twice as well.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
TwoEyedYoom wrote:

That's funny. Mine too! A really short crack -> Abyssal Depths -> Ulaman. Happened to me twice as well.

From what I've seen, if you didn't get Abyss Depths on the first pop, it won't show up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info