The Ebony Character Effect and Super Stash Sale

A fitting song title to the Ebony effect...

https://youtu.be/c2i_QmgAJn0
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
please create a premium to quad premium upgrade option. I don't want endless tabs, just want a few big ones by upgrading my current ones.

the shop already have the regular to premium, premium to quad premium should be easy.
OMG! It's a Pig Pen effect.

"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Underwhelming, sorry.
Hi.

IGN: Lady_Serena
Where is my pink effect? Definately need more pink and more yellow effects.
Brown would be cool but I hope it comes last...
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
webas wrote:
Where is my pink effect? Definately need more pink and more yellow effects.
Brown would be cool but I hope it comes last...

Yep. Make it green or yellow and I'll buy it for the last 10 points of mine, not more then "10cent".
I have spent money on tabs (currency, maps, premium, cards, essences and fragments), but unfortunately I will most probably not spend any more on this game...

Almost half the price of a full new game for a swirly cloud effect? Bloody ridiculous, most of us actually don't swim in money. I wanted so much to buy supporter packs but damn, it's more than a new game ffs!

Your cosmetic items are priced way to high to make it attractive, if ever you cut it by at least 50% I will reconsider.

But a full armor set reskin for the price of a new game? Hell no.
Isnt this just Sin character effect with added "swirly thingy"? Instead adding one shitty MTX EVERY god damn day, add one good one every week...
"
xMustard wrote:
what is with this new character effect style where something obnoxious is always swirling around your character.

I know right? Every other effect has some swirling nonsense.
meh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info