[3.3] BaxBalls Build 9k+ HP (Hardcore & Leaguestarter Viable)

Hello Guys!

I want to share one of the builds I most liked playing so far

It is a Volatile Dead Poet's Pen Inquisitor, that can get up to 10K+ HP and deals an amazing damage. It is considerable Cheap for what it is capable of doing. Good for clear maps and also to kill bosses, I hope you enjoy!

Check Hands

For any questions I am full time avaiable at my stream from Monday to Friday www.twitch.tv/bax_cd

Leveling

For Leveling, If you already have the 2x Poet's Pen, just use the gems showed in this guide at level 12 you will simple fly throught the content.
Use Lesser Multiple Projectile in low levels until you can use Greater Multiple Proj on level 38
* Remember to use DECOY TOTEM and to remove your Bodyswap for Boss Fights.
You will melt all the bosses from all acts within few seconds.

IF YOU DONT HAVE POET's PEN just level with whatever skills suits your preferences until you farm for the wands. It is really not that expansive in league starts and it doesn't require any 6L or anything.

Focus in getting High Life & Resistances Gears while leveling

Passive Tree
Since the ascendancy of Inquisitor gives you 100% of Crit for enemies that are affected by No Elemental Ailments, and you use Elemental Focus Gem on your VD, you have that crit chance all the time. WHenever you Crit you ignore monsters Resistances. That's a big damage boost, making it able you to just focus on gettin life nodes, to get 10k life and still deal a lot of damage. Being able to clear maps alright even in tier15-16.

Level 94 TREE > http://poeurl.com/b0Ps
Level 94 PasteBin > https://pastebin.com/bp34SuFQ

Ascendancy

Normal Lab: Righteous Providence

Cruel Lab: Inevitable Judgement

Merciless Lab: Sanctify

Uber Lab: Pious Path

Gear

WEAPONS:

The entire build relies on double poet's pen. Those are also the collors you need on them. You don't really need the level 21 gems to be GG. But it is also something you will get with time leveling them on your offhand weapons.

BODY AMOUR:

Kaom's Heart will help you aquire that juicy 10k HP. Also gives you %fire damage. Which makes it the perfect fit for the build. Since you don't need any 6L or anything.

BELT:

The best option for your build will be a Rare Shaped Leather Belt like this, with tier 1 "Cooldown Recovery Speed" and the highest life you can get.

BOOTS:

The best option for your build will be a Rare Boots like this, with tier 1 "Cooldown Recovery Speed" and the highest life you can get. You don't really need %Movement speed, since you will be moving through the map with flamedash&bodyswap. If you can get one with %Movement speed, it is always welcome, but it's trully not required at all.

HELMET:

A Rare Helmet with the Volatile dead enchant... Crafted with high life & resistances. This one will make you even more tanky.

Lightpoacher with 2 abyssal jewels. This one is a great option. And it is usually cheaper than the rares. But if you place tier 1 flat life abyssal jewels, you will get same amount of life as a rare one. It will be more costy in the end, but it is GG good for maps clears. The %Life recovery is amazing for safety aswell.

**OBS.:
You could also use an Indigon with Volatile dead enchant. But that item is going to cost over 100ex and it is not really required. It is a good boost for damage but I feel you can already make high tier maps with the normal ones.

GLOVES:

HighLife gloves with %Attackspeed and high Resistances are a really good choice.

You can also choose to use these gloves if you want to have Rampage on maps. It feels really good and it is funny for maps clears

RINGS:

This is a really cool combo of rings. The Mark of the Shaper Ring will make you also spread black balls through the map while you are killing which is really fun. And the Elder rare with Warlord will boost your Leech and will also make you permanent maxed endurance charges all the time while clearing maps. It is the best combo imo.

But you can also choose of 2 rare Opal Rings with high life and resistances. Or even crafted with Essence of Anger for %Fire dmg. It will be really good.

AMULET:
For amulet you want to get High life & resistances. You can get some %fire damage if you like, or Crit chance which is good because everycrit you ignore the monsters resistances

These are just an example of the amulet mods you could get. But they were really cheap like 5-10c. I am sure you can come with something much better. Try to focus in high life, resistances, damage, and crit chance.

WATCHER's EYE
The Watcher's Eye you are looking for is the one with
"%Fire Damage Leeched as Life while affected by Anger"

This one is OP you don't need the %Fire damage while Anger. Only the %Fire dmg Leech. But just wanted to show a perfect situation for a Watcher's Eye.

Gems

WEAPON 1

Remember to remove your Bodyswap for Boss fights. It feels better and more controlable.

WEAPON 2

ATTACK SKILL
Since your Wands proc the Spells by attacking this setup is really good. It makes you get Frenzy charges will increase your attackspeed and your damage.

DEFENSIVE LINK

This can be placed in any of your itens.

Utility DMG Aura/Herald

You need the Anger to proc your Watcher's Eye Leech Mod. Btw if you don't have the watcher's eye yet. Don't worry, just buy a Corrupted Amulet with 0.5% Fire Dmg Leeched as life and you will be fine until farm for an Anger Watcher's Eye

ANOTHER GOOD GEMS TO USE
GOLEMs you can really choose any of your preference.

Personally I like the Flame golem, it add us some damage and it fits the build 'style' but you can choose the others with what you feel that completes you. If you are lacking attackspeed you can choose lightning, if lacking crit you go ice, for dmg reduction Chaos golem, for Regen&Taunt Stone. It is really about your preference and what your build/gears needs.

Decoy totem

The more I play the more I love The Decoy Totem for lots of situations. Specially for Boss kills. The Boss just focus on Totem while you Artillery him down EZPZ.

THANK YOU GUYS! I WISH YOU GUYS LIKE IT AND HAVE LOTS OF FUN WITH IT LIKE I DO!!! FOR ANY QUESTIONS I AM ALWAYS AVAIABLE AT MY STREAM WWW.TWITCH.TV/BAX_CD
Last edited by Bax_CD on Jul 20, 2018, 11:41:01 AM
Last bumped on Jul 19, 2018, 10:38:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info