PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

The Ghostflame Wings

Another reskin....

Is it even a reskin? Does some dude at the office just slide a particle effects color wheel to "glowy green" and then publish it for far more than it's possibly worth?
guys
gloom wings should change in this way
they even more expensive!
Very nice but please make a pure white version please call it “White Seraph Spirit Wings”
or something, tnx!
"
60x7 wrote:
Still not buying recolors at high prices

well, you can't recolor them yourself.

and good luck complaining at your car dealer of choice that they also give no reductions on different car colors.

if your problem is that ggg wants money for a digital product that only has to be produced once, i also have to disappoint you as "licensing software copies" is the standard for every software that is produced worldwide.

"
cronus wrote:
"
60x7 wrote:
Still not buying recolors at high prices

well, you can't recolor them yourself.

and good luck complaining at your car dealer of choice that they also give no reductions on different car colors.

if your problem is that ggg wants money for a digital product that only has to be produced once, i also have to disappoint you as "licensing software copies" is the standard for every software that is produced worldwide.

You sound smart.
Saved
Frost Blade Next
Frost Blade Next
Frost Blade Next
Frost Blade Next
Frost Blade Next
Frost Blade Next

Do it :D

The Definition of a Radical Psychotic Motherfucker is Me :P
OMG! another trash recolor.
"
nyanraptor wrote:
I can't stand how static these kinds of wings are. The fact that they look so stiff because of lack of physics simulation. Hopefully one day you all fix these wings.

Exactly my thoughts, they added some physics for the capes, but can't utilize the same stuff on wings? It's wasting potential.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Ghostflame wings?
You mean "Firewings in green"?

If you would simply sell a "recoloring mtx" you could let the players do the work for you.
Seems this would look pretty sweet with a Grinch outfit mtx....
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info