[3.11 Harvest] Poet's Pen Ball Lightning + Spellslinger EK Nova

3.5 update
Ok going to give your build a try seems like fun! ;-) Been playing arc a few leagues now, can easily do uber elder/atziri etc and pretty bored at this point no upgrades left either. been searching for a interesting new thing to try for a while. I'll let you know how it goes buying stuff as we speak got 4x PP 30% ilvl86 shaper craft base and the watcher's so far. think i can probally use alot from my arcer could you check and see if the amulet there is viable enough? That new unique amulet with shapers presence combined with HH seems cool tho with this.
gave it a try but felt a bit squeeshy @level 89 with inpulsa...
so i changed the chest to
ez life afterwards...
without it had only 5.5k life

fun build, very fast and deadly !
Hi there, I've been playing this build for a few weeks now and it's awesome.
I was just wondering, why is it you don't use a CWDT?
I've been using one the whole time but do you think it's fine without? I'm still learning
Respecced into this yesterday, it's extremely fun. Just love warping around everywhere.
I do still die from time to time, but i don't have a Watcher's Eye or Inpulsa yet.
Feels good so far!
Also what pantheons do you use?
Current gear:

Spoiler
Last edited by Wiizper on Jan 29, 2019, 3:16:00 AM
Respecced out of this to try a different build which was an utter dissapointment.
Im now back to this build and im enjoying it more than ever.
Since i respecced i also sold my old gear, which i regret, especially some pieces.

New gear:
No weapon swap yet, just using lightning warp setup to farm currency for weapon swap.
Any recommendations?
Hey, I noticed that one of the Inpulsas' has all sockets Ball Lightning, is there a reason for that?? Do they stack or what is the purpose of that?
I dunno all to much on other builds, Ive only built a FrostBlades Trickster, and just recently an Arc Elementalist.

If you could PM me about that Inpulsas' with the ball lightning, I'd greatly appreciate that!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info