[3.4 Delve] Saito's PP (Poet's Pen, Shadow) - Level 100





Gear



Trash Kill (yes 1x Elemental Proliferation because of Inpulsa)


Boss Kill (weapon swap)


2x Inpulsa (one for Guardians, Shaper etc and one for Mapping - Leveling Gems)


Gear Infos

Helmet: 30% reduced Lightning Warp Duration - Starkonja's Head is cheap

Body Armor: Inpulsa

Gloves: Command of the Pit - free Arcane Surge Buff

Boots: 30% Movementspeed + Resi and Life

Belt: Stygian Vise with Life (remember str = life) + 400+ Armour, maybe resi - or Headhunter ;)

Rings: Mark of the Shaper + Elder Ring Warlord's Mark

Amulet: Crit DMG, Life

Weapon: 4x Poet's Pen - we play with weapon swap

Aura:
Wrath and Vitality
- 30 life on hit is op (shaper beam tankable)

For starter: Herald of Thunder + Curse on Hit + Warlords Mark and Wrath.


Flask



Jewels



Life Gain on Hit > Wrath (crit or dmg)


1x Onslaugh Jewel



Enchantments

Helmet: 30% reduced Lightning Warp Duration
Gloves: I like Commandment of Blades
Boots: LL/ML


Passive Skill Tree

Bandit = Alira
Soul of Solaris and Soul of Shakari


Level 96 Skill Tree




Old 3.3 Incursion




Screenshots

.


Gear



Trash Kill (yes 1x Elemental Proliferation because of Inpulsa)


Boss Kill (weapon swap):


Gear Infos

Helmet: 30% reduced Lightning Warp Duration - Starkonja's Head is cheap

Body Armor: Inpulsa

Gloves: Rare Life/Resi - I think about Tombfist, maybe next league.

Boots: 30% Movementspeed + 11-12% Dodge (its one mod and perfect)

Belt: Stygian Vise with Life (remember str = life) + 400+ Armour, maybe resi - or Headhunter ;)

Rings: Mark of the Shaper + Elder Ring.

Amulet: Crit DMG, Life

Weapon: 4x Poet's Pen - we play with weapon swap


Flask



Jewels




Enchantments

Helmet: 30% reduced Lightning Warp Duration
Gloves: -
Boots: LL/ML


Passive Skill Tree

Bandit = Alira
Soul of Solaris and Soul of Ryslatha or Soul of Shakari


My Tree 96
[3.3] Saito's PP (Poet's Pen, Shadow) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2186151

[3.3] Saito's BV (Blade Vortex, Witch) > pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2172396

[3.3] Saito's Ele Ele ST (Spectral Throw, Witch) > pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180910
Last edited by Koukz_D_Saito on Sep 28, 2018, 9:42:41 AM
Last bumped on Oct 2, 2018, 12:56:36 PM
Why Amplify when Arc does not have an AOE tag? The Inpulsa explosions?
"
Completed 11 Challengesshahmat1972 wrote:
Why Amplify when Arc does not have an AOE tag? The Inpulsa explosions?


And Ball Lightning, yes.
[3.3] Saito's PP (Poet's Pen, Shadow) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2186151

[3.3] Saito's BV (Blade Vortex, Witch) > pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2172396

[3.3] Saito's Ele Ele ST (Spectral Throw, Witch) > pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180910
Hello Saito, I'm still working on the perfect gear, But this build has been very fun to try!


edit: Your thoughts on replacing Barrage with Kinetic Blast? For me seems to clear trash faster, but not so sure how its working vs Bosses.
Last edited by chumbeke on Jul 25, 2018, 1:12:44 PM
can you update skill tree pls?
3.4 update
[3.3] Saito's PP (Poet's Pen, Shadow) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2186151

[3.3] Saito's BV (Blade Vortex, Witch) > pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2172396

[3.3] Saito's Ele Ele ST (Spectral Throw, Witch) > pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180910
like your build much. Sadly you have updated it to 3.4 only now and i had to tweak it myself :D

Could you please give me an advice about what to upgrade firstly??
Should i change starkonja or get com. pit gloves ? i dont know...

In general im doing ok and melting all the red maps up to t15 but pretty squishy with boses.
Thank you very much in advance!
"
Completed 7 Challengesbakafly812 wrote:
like your build much. Sadly you have updated it to 3.4 only now and i had to tweak it myself :D

Could you please give me an advice about what to upgrade firstly??
Should i change starkonja or get com. pit gloves ? i dont know...

In general im doing ok and melting all the red maps up to t15 but pretty squishy with boses.
Thank you very much in advance!



pit gloves, because of free arcane surge buff

how much life do you have? vitality leech jewel?
[3.3] Saito's PP (Poet's Pen, Shadow) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2186151

[3.3] Saito's BV (Blade Vortex, Witch) > pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2172396

[3.3] Saito's Ele Ele ST (Spectral Throw, Witch) > pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180910
"
Completed 13 ChallengesKoukz_D_Saito wrote:
"
Completed 7 Challengesbakafly812 wrote:
like your build much. Sadly you have updated it to 3.4 only now and i had to tweak it myself :D

Could you please give me an advice about what to upgrade firstly??
Should i change starkonja or get com. pit gloves ? i dont know...

In general im doing ok and melting all the red maps up to t15 but pretty squishy with boses.
Thank you very much in advance!



pit gloves, because of free arcane surge buff

how much life do you have? vitality leech jewel?



Thank you for the reply.
For now i have got like 5.5k HP and 300 ES.

I dont have a vitality leech jewel for now only a crit chance one. Not sure if i should replace mine with it or not.

Here is my equipment for now.





Should i aim for 6-link ? or maybe 21 lvl Arc or Ball gems?
OR switch my atk speed gloves to pit gloves?
5.5k is low, go up to 6k+. level 95-97 6,5k and 98+ 7k+

6L is not important.. i bought a HH before 6L my inpulsa xD

yes pit gloves + rare lion pelt -30% duration + vitality 30 leech watchers eye
[3.3] Saito's PP (Poet's Pen, Shadow) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2186151

[3.3] Saito's BV (Blade Vortex, Witch) > pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2172396

[3.3] Saito's Ele Ele ST (Spectral Throw, Witch) > pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180910

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info