3. Shity item price skyrocket
4. ???
5. Profit
Cool guy! Nice builds! keep it up!
----

Nish
:AOE expert
:Soloist
This guy made best builds on POE. And he is awesome guy.
Mathil is a legend to this game, his experience, sarcasm, expertise and creativity in builds, are unmatched. He is truly a gem to the POE community. I have spend over 6,000 hours playing since beta, and watched Mathil come along after Kripp. Someone one had to carry the torch for this game, and Mathil is one who carries it well.

No game like POE!

Keep up the good work, great interview BEX!
Nice interview! his content is always top-notch and i got into this game because of watching his gameplay, it is insane the way he just spams builds one after another every week!

Mathil and ZiggyD are about the only streams I've checked out before on PoE, I really liked Mathils' commentary on Beastiary as you could tell he wasn't thrilled about the league but he kept towards constructive criticism which felt very professional, while still not pulling punches.
"
Sollkomol wrote:
Would be funny if he one time trolls all the flippers by announcing a new build with a specific unique and then never build around it

yeah that would be hilarious if he picked out a few of the "unused but dropped all the time" uniques and then hinted he had a build or two planned for them :D
mathil is a great entertainer and skillful gamer to watch, nice interview
The only streamer I can watch. Easy on the eyes, easy on the ears. Information on his builds very condensed.
always glad to hear Mathil mention climbing, and wholeheartedly agree with him that everyone (especially gamers) should give it a go. it's an extremely fun/challenging sport that i believe most gamers would enjoy, if not love.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info