[3.3] MF Windripper ELEMENTAL HIT | SUPER BUDGET | FAST CLEARSPEED | FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE!!

How do you level up this build as a league starter ? Just curious so that i can try in the upcoming 1 month league. Thanks for the build guide will try it out for sure. :)
"
Kunibertos wrote:
First time playing Elemental Hit.

But whats up with the Jewel? They don't reach the requirement, so wouldn't be better when u use other Jewels like Life, Crit etc?

I didnt think the green one met the requirements either, but when I put it in, it says it got fulfilled!
"
asriv wrote:
How do you level up this build as a league starter ? Just curious so that i can try in the upcoming 1 month league. Thanks for the build guide will try it out for sure. :)

Get quill rain ASAP, get ele hit @ 12 (i think?), level as quickly as possible, win.

Biggest thing I noticed was keeping mana up, but I didn't start league with it, so that could be on the backburner for something more important.
"
darth_rem wrote:
Hi,

How is this considered cheap?
Just checked lioneye's jewel price, 5ex (standard). Windripper ? 3ex mini and more likely 5ex to get the links.
I don't even speak about other items, but at least 10ex budget is not cheap :(

you clearly didn't read the full post.
apart from the basic MF gear without investing on other stuff is what this build revolves around.....
"
cunning5tunts wrote:
"
asriv wrote:

Get quill rain ASAP, get ele hit @ 12 (i think?), level as quickly as possible, win.

Biggest thing I noticed was keeping mana up, but I didn't start league with it, so that could be on the backburner for something more important.

i didn't level it up as ele hit. i did Rain of Arrows instead. i only transited to cold ele hit once i had my basic MF gears. i hope ele hit remains the way it is but im guessing a nerf hammer is on its way. abuse while you can
Last edited by xqzee on Jul 20, 2018, 10:36:37 AM
"
lylkda wrote:
"
Kunibertos wrote:
First time playing Elemental Hit.

But whats up with the Jewel? They don't reach the requirement, so wouldn't be better when u use other Jewels like Life, Crit etc?

I didnt think the green one met the requirements either, but when I put it in, it says it got fulfilled!

it does meet the requirement. you can put it on and try it.. if you dont use the jewels its going to pick the other elements and then you dont get the bonus from your hoi or WR mf bonus
I'm 75 right now with my basic MF gear and Windripper, the clear speed is really good, but the single tarjet is really really bad, i can't finish any incursion and even low tier map bosses are really hard to kill, how can i Improve My Single tarjet?
"
Fabriciormk wrote:
I'm 75 right now with my basic MF gear and Windripper, the clear speed is really good, but the single tarjet is really really bad, i can't finish any incursion and even low tier map bosses are really hard to kill, how can i Improve My Single tarjet?

what gems are you using? try using 1 piece of
i wounder how that jewel meet the requirements with only 30 dex but what is strange that its really works lol
Hmmmmm yes the floor here is made out of floor
If you can't afford Lioneye's Fall Viridian Jewel just grab mana leech near vaal packt 1 point will be enough now you have 4 free point left witch you can use for anything you are missing damage,life,movement speed,evasion,resistances.
Lioneye's Fall is a nice boost but not mandatory.
Hmmmmm yes the floor here is made out of floor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info