Huge Helmet Sale This Weekend

"
60x7 wrote:
The only thing anyone wants is Sin and Innocence sale
Exacly this
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
As long as huge helmets are on sale, I want this one.

- here's my sig
good stuff :)

will a preview mtx thing ingame ever happen?
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
Even when they're on sale the prices are still dumb.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
"
magpye wrote:
Seeing how popular this community organised event is, is it likely that we'll get an official race season sometime before the end of next league? I really miss racing, both participating in, and watching them.

P.S. always cool MTX released just after i empty my coins... sigh

Keep on dreaming man. I am disgusted by the way GGG treated people that like racing. Completely removed official seasons with some stupid ass reason and now they promote "community" racing.
This practise is insulting, GGG.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
"
gathor wrote:
"
magpye wrote:
Seeing how popular this community organised event is, is it likely that we'll get an official race season sometime before the end of next league? I really miss racing, both participating in, and watching them.

P.S. always cool MTX released just after i empty my coins... sigh

Keep on dreaming man. I am disgusted by the way GGG treated people that like racing. Completely removed official seasons with some stupid ass reason and now they promote "community" racing.
This practise is insulting, GGG.

let me have a guess:
for races they had to design endless fancy one-time mtx stuff that directly competes with their main business plan: players buying supporter packs.

and .. this stuff is worth substantially more than the mtx you get for money.
Last edited by cronus on Jul 14, 2018, 12:47:42 PM
Front page of POE.com with MTX links redacted
WARNING: Do not give GGG money. Never forgive the content creator priority uncovered during 3.14 Ultimatum league.
GGG got caught giving content creators in game advantages, only when caught would they tell the player base they were doing this. This will continue, but more slyly.
"
Ghostseer wrote:

It really makes the poe website look more like amazon or something.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
"
Ghostseer wrote:

they really should make this game subscription based. players obviously don't accept their current business model.
"
cronus wrote:
"
Ghostseer wrote:

they really should make this game subscription based. players obviously don't accept their current business model.

I'd be down for that on the condition that everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING, was available to be found, earned or purchased with in-game currency. I'd gladly pay for that.
There are two types of POE players:
1) Those who want to walk uphill both ways barefoot on broken glass wearing a blindfold
2) F*cking noobs

I identify as transnational Chinese. May I have access to their QOL features, please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info