The Gorgon Armour Set

Im calling Lothric (Dark souls 3 boss) ripoff. A bit more than inspired..

But still, im happy to have dks looking stuff in the game.
Last edited by GrayR on Jul 13, 2018, 4:24:23 AM
Boring. Where's the caster robes at or even leather armour? Why is it always the same kinda stuff? I don't want my Ranger, Shadow or Witch in a sardine can. C'mon GGG gives us something different.
"
nadakuu wrote:
not worth 42$ , especially since you are not an indy developer now.

+1 . you are wright
Traditionally every plate armor looks bad on small & skinny female characters, a problem which is not only limited to PoE but most MMOs & SP games.

This set could look nice on a Marauder or maybe Duelist.
But i fear to see the results of a Templar with this Armour.
Does he have pants or not?, is the question.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Those snakes should be moving...
We need more leather sets and summer t-shirt sets.
before tencent, we thought supporting GGG keeps game alive(42 dolar for "an" armour set , i think its overpriced even for US citizens. In my country , its multiply by 4.5 )you got the money now but you still keep the same overpriced model. This is literally scam...
not: amour looks decent but you guys dont know how to design helmet. in almost every set, helmet is just trash.
Last edited by Archmaester on Jul 13, 2018, 8:08:48 AM
Why u aren't holding Apeps Rage wand with the set is beyond me, It does have 3d art cobra head.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
looks awesome.

have to agree with the others here tho saying the price of ur mtx is far too much. Youve released a lot of great mtx recently, probably wotn be buying any of them because your prices are fucking ridiculous and Im not rly down for paying it quite frankly. Even at half the current price ur stuff would be expensive.
another missed chance for sexy armor. ill stick with my innocence armor.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info