[3.3 Theorycraft] Shaper-Staff Inquisitor Flickerstrike CoC Bleed with me

Hello Exiles,

Im a new player. My understanding of the Game is limimted, im still exploring new stuff.

So i found this staff on pathofexile.com/trade

Pretty cheap, only 30 chaos orbs for almost perfect roll - seems nobody likes staffs, but i do now.

After hours in the think-tank and trying around in PoB, i had an Idea.

If add the Golden Rule (Reflect your own Bleeds/Poison on yourself) and this Boots
that give Frenzy Charges on hit if player Bleeding. That allows endless Flickerstrike, as long we bleed enemys.
Also physical crits apply bleed, the staff works well with Cast on Crit - that seems to be the way.

Since both - the degen of the staff and bleeds are physical damage, i collected physical damage reduction and liferegen per second.
Armour, Foritfy and other physical dmg reduction on Hits doesnt work, since Degens dont hit.
Only pure physical dmg reduction works, as Chaosgolem, Endurance Charges, Pantheon, Basalt Flask...

I tried around alot.
My first attempt was Assasin, but the life per poison doesnt felt good to play.
Second i tried Inquisitor on a ES Base an Zealoth Oath, so the Concecrated Ground proccs give 12% ES per second.

I was able to Flicker as long the enemys bleed me. As i put the Golden Rule Jewel in - i killed myself, cause the poison reflect. So i dropped some ES to skill CI earlier.
With CI the poison reflect doesnt hurt and the Golden Rule works.

On level 75 my stats are around 53% pure physic reduce (+25% armour on hits) without Basalt, 22,6% ES per second , 35% crit chance on 1,9 multiplier, only 3k ES so far. Besides the low HP-pool it looks pretty good. I have 25 level/skillpoints left to get more crit and ES. maybe the 6. keystone (lul).

With 3 Siphon Charges the staff gives me 225 degen, so im ES reg is +289.
I could go up to 5 charges without it getting negative. Since this healing is % of ES, i could probebly go more on a higher lifepool, if i find shaper or Elder items.

But im a newb. Im consantly exploring new to try out.
While leveling i saw Kaoms Way (lifereg per endurance charges) and Transedent Flesh (Strength on Passiv Tree becomes Physic dmg reduce) what totaly changes my Passiv pathing.

So please help me out. Hit me up with any idea you have about this.
Physic dmg reduce, Life per Second, Cast on Crit, Bleed, ES.

Last edited by Ikzme on Jul 9, 2018, 2:48:15 AM
Last bumped on Jul 9, 2018, 2:41:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info