Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
icovex wrote:
"
kayella wrote:
"
nontrau wrote:
In 3.10, Can I use new or old skill tree?

Old skill tree is fine. I used old tree for the league starter build.

For EB & MoM, S&S, PoH (coming soon!), I used new tree with cluster jewels.

You can also use the old 3.9 tree as well. There's no change really.

Hi Kay,

Thanks for the gorgeous idea for the helmet, i was searching long time ago for "on kill" effect counting for the spectre.

Currently have 7k EHP.

I've modified it a bit, just maybe you will find something interesting

I'm using clean dps from the spiders, currently clean all content with this.
Also, check the passive tree, i'm using some unique jewel to maintain 3 endurance charges, which also give good feelings :)
Frenzy charges is mostly for fun, but right now thinking how i can use constant endurance and frenzy charges for the sake of more survaivibility :)

I have a question about the body armour.

I do not like the way of not using any of the possible unique armour for unique mechanics, and i'm thinking about 2 things:

- Sporeguards - 10% extra damage for minions and 10% reduced damage from enemies+ annointement+5% blow up as chaos damage
- Shroud of the lightess - additional abyss jewel socket and more max health.

Hey, fellow summoner here. How are you using 2 curses at once?

Also, how quickly do you run through T15's? I find I'm not blowing through it as fast as I should. I only have 3 redemption sentries, (working on lvl 21 spectre gem for the 4th) but things don't seem to die fast enough. Roughly speaking, the screen clears at walking speed (without quicksilver) but if i use quicksilver and phase run, rares take about 5 seconds to go down.

Any tips?
because of awakened curse on hit support gem give you 2 curses. Also what would be the best second curse for redemption sentries? frostbite and projectile weakness? now that i think about it projectile weakness would be great for the free pierce on cursed enemies

Last edited by RaPsKa on Apr 3, 2020, 8:12:15 PM
Currently Running 5x Spectre's (trying EVF right now) along with Spiders.

6k HP, I have CWDT + Immortal Call + Phase run linked.

Wide open maps are no issue at all so far. Once you get into dungeon maps or tight quarters its easy to hit Random 1 shots unless you go slow and make sure spiders have everything ahead of you dead + the On death from Mobs is gone.

Its rare than i die from constant damage, its usually an all or nothing nearly instant death. Going to start looking into more survival options but im not sure that is the best way to go with any of these builds ?

Is it me find it RS with spider abit not that efficient?

My RF spectre 1 shot the mobs to 0 life but it still alive,I have to wait for the spider to kill it or manually cast it to kill the mobs.

Is it me that I find RS hard to clear high tier blight map with 20% quality yellow map T15-16
Last edited by leorina1990 on Apr 3, 2020, 11:19:24 PM
"
leorina1990 wrote:

My RF spectre 1 shot the mobs to 0 life but it still alive,I have to wait for the spider to kill it or manually cast it to kill the mobs.

Is it me that I find RS hard to clear high tier blight map with 20% quality yellow map T15-16

That's right.

The main benefit of S&S is safe mapping because the poison kill will give you life recovery. The main spectre is still EVF because they hit hard. RS is better for delirium mapping.

You can get more spectre damage with a pure spectre build like EB & MoM or PoH.

You can also go pure spiders. But then you have the problem of Writhing Jar.

By the way, don't make your Blight maps into rare. It doesn't change the blight chest rewards, but will make the map a lot harder.

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"

RS has 25% physical damage so you could put a poison gem on it and it will kill by poisoning and spawn spiders just like the OP did. Because the game reads kills by poison as player's kills so be sure to hover your finger on bleeding flasks.
"
kayella wrote:
"
leorina1990 wrote:

That's right.

The main benefit of S&S is safe mapping because the poison kill will give you life recovery. The main spectre is still EVF because they hit hard. RS is better for delirium mapping.

You can get more spectre damage with a pure spectre build like EB & MoM or PoH.

You can also go pure spiders. But then you have the problem of Writhing Jar.

By the way, don't make your Blight maps into rare. It doesn't change the blight chest rewards, but will make the map a lot harder.

Thanks for your reply.
Does it affect the chest rewards if I boost up the quality of the map without changing the map into rare?

This mean that there's a possibility that if I just play pure spectre without spider build,my mapping would be much better?
Last edited by leorina1990 on Apr 4, 2020, 2:50:06 AM

Hi everyone,

I uploaded a quick video on how to make a spectre bank.

There are many nice spectres to use and I have 4 different builds that use different spectres. So it's very helpful to have your own spectre bank.

You can level a second witch to level 40 and save 4 spectres to a bank. Then you can recall them at any time!

PoE 3.10 - Delirium League - Spectre Bank (how to save spectres for later)
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Last edited by kayella on Apr 4, 2020, 3:11:57 AM
"
Hi everyone,

I uploaded a quick video on how to make a spectre bank.

There are many nice spectres to use and I have 4 different builds that use different spectres. So it's very helpful to have your own spectre bank.

You can level a second witch to level 40 and save 4 spectres to a bank. Then you can recall them at any time!

PoE 3.10 - Delirium League - Spectre Bank (how to save spectres for later)

Would it worth it to to make the witch lv 50 with Bones of Ullr(+1lv) and either Wraithlord/Matua Tupuna(+2lv) for lv 13 raise spectre gem to hold 5 spectres?
Not sure if this has been figured out, but has anyone managed to add RS to PoB? I am really wanting to do some min-max'n on them with cluster jewels etc but it is hard without my PoB crutches.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info