Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
zeropa wrote:
Might of been asked but...My fire eaters throw their torch at the first pack and then melee until resummoned. bug or?

Or.
Not following the guide.

Also, CFEs casts their flamethrower always in melee.
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Last edited by SilverWF on Mar 21, 2019, 6:55:44 AM
its worth using aspect of the avian? or herald of agony? thx
I have like 5.5k life whit alot jews whit life ( most of it have 40+ life)... and my items have alot life too still can hit 6,7k where im wrong ;/ ?

Hey ..I dont know if this was asked or not..I just started this league but how so we dont use Zombies in late game..Do they die just to fast or becouse simply no room for them?
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
DO i need to have only FIRE dmg to minions.
What if i have a gem that gives cold and light dmg to minions ?
Guys, finally got 6 link on this armour... what a useful roll can I craft in addition ?

And the second question, how to check spectres damage ?
Last edited by old_nihilist on Mar 21, 2019, 10:13:11 AM
"
saninn1 wrote:
DO i need to have only FIRE dmg to minions.
What if i have a gem that gives cold and light dmg to minions ?

fire is for yr golem to inflict ignite to give -19 fire resis
"
saninn1 wrote:
How can we add Shock to the build ? it boost dmg a lot judging from POB.
Also how can i get fortify ? i feel really squishy even in maps tier 13.
I have 6k hp and 1.4k ES and i follow the guide 1:1
(lvl 87 almost)

Shock: Ring enchant. Non-damage source of shock give a flat 20% more damage.

Two ways for fortify:

1. Off-hand snap shot. 40s of fortify for you and your minions. See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVtIpJCjK8g

2. Swap Stone Golem for Animate Guardian. Give AG Kingmaker. Caveat: AG dies easily.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Finally good Leo slam, solved both my need for fire dmg and minion leech, without sacrificing anything! :)

"
Vassili666 wrote:
Hey ..I dont know if this was asked or not..I just started this league but how so we dont use Zombies in late game..Do they die just to fast or becouse simply no room for them?

Without support gems they die a lot, even on 20/20 gem, I've tested.
And with lot reserved mana, you wouldn't be able to fast resummon them in battle.
Also, there is no real need in them and they make stuff even worse, coz they stacks and blocking the way for Spectres, just total BS, trust me.

Wanna zombies - play dedicated zombie build, that I wouldn't recommend too, since zombies sucks naturally, whatever gear and spec you'll use.
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info