Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

I'm missing something. If i cast Wrath, Zealotry and Skitterbots, i have 100% mana reserved. Does that mean i need watcher's eye with extra mana to cast clarity ?
Last edited by Teh_Kebab on Oct 9, 2019, 6:00:57 PM
"
Teh_Kebab wrote:
I'm missing something. If i cast Wrath, Zealotry and Skitterbots, i have 100% mana reserved. Does that mean i need watcher's eye with extra mana to cast clarity ?

If you have 100% mana reserved, you've missed something. Either you dont have Enlighten 4, or you're missing a mana reserve passive.

Edit: Sorry nvm you dont need Enlighten 4 in this build, but I did import your character, you're missing one of the 4% mana reserved node top left of the tree next to Sovereignity
Last edited by worldpk on Oct 9, 2019, 6:12:45 PM
"
worldpk wrote:
"
Teh_Kebab wrote:

If you have 100% mana reserved, you've missed something. Either you dont have Enlighten 4, or you're missing a mana reserve passive.

Edit: Sorry nvm you dont need Enlighten 4 in this build, but I did import your character, you're missing one of the 4% mana reserved node top left of the tree next to Sovereignity

Thanks a lot :)

this phasing work around still works with v2poh right?

also pob has desecrate lvl 20 in boots with cwdt lvl 14, shouldnt both levels be different? Or are they not meant to work together
Last edited by nechrophagy on Oct 9, 2019, 6:33:55 PM
"
_eps wrote:
what skill did you end up anoint? for the old PoH, i was allocating death attunmement

You can anoint Influence. It's the strongest damage boost out of all the passives that are left. You could also anoint Enduring Bond if you're not level 100, but Influence gives a little more DPS and you're already going to be taking Enduring Bond anyway over time.

Can also take Golem's Blood for defensive anointment.
"
worldpk wrote:
"
BEARDADDY01 wrote:
I am switching to PoH v2. Noob question, I don't need the +1 in boots if I have 21/20 right?

To summon a 5th specter, no. You can summon 5 specter as long as you have a gem lvl 21 total (and you get +2 from ascendancy. So a lvl 19 will be 5 specter)

Still useful to have a +1 due to the stat/damage increase. The higher gem level, the better specters you get.

Isn’t lvl 21 3 specters? +1 from passive tree makes 4 total?

You need a +1 to number of specters from chest to get 5... right?
Does anybody know where we can reliably raise Crazed Drivers so we can play ele reflect maps? Control blocks and Ravaged square dont seem to have them...
"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
"
Oldsterman wrote:
"
worldpk wrote:
"
BEARDADDY01 wrote:
I am switching to PoH v2. Noob question, I don't need the +1 in boots if I have 21/20 right?

To summon a 5th specter, no. You can summon 5 specter as long as you have a gem lvl 21 total (and you get +2 from ascendancy. So a lvl 19 will be 5 specter)

Still useful to have a +1 due to the stat/damage increase. The higher gem level, the better specters you get.

Isn’t lvl 21 3 specters? +1 from passive tree makes 4 total?

You need a +1 to number of specters from chest to get 5... right?

lvl 21 = 3, +1 from chest, +1 from Death Attunement = 5

Any level above 21 is just for higher level spectre AKA more damage/life.

The only items that will matter for the amount of raised spectre is your gem level (need to be 19 minimum + 2 from ascendancy) and the chest. Boots is for extra dps/life on your minion, or to run a lvl 18 specter gem.

Exemple on my PoB, this is what "+1 to spectre gem level" gives (I added +1 to Active skill gems on my PoH because the actual boot's mod doesnt work in PoB, it's not 100% accurate because it leveled Deathmark one level too which is +50k dps, but it's still close enough. If I simply level the gem to 22 in PoB, it goes from 3,994,016 to 4,216,146)

Last edited by worldpk on Oct 9, 2019, 9:59:06 PM
"
EKTELESTES wrote:
Does anybody know where we can reliably raise Crazed Drivers so we can play ele reflect maps? Control blocks and Ravaged square dont seem to have them...

They're in Control Blocks of Act10, not 5
"
kayella wrote:

PoH v2 is mostly basically a gem/aura + tree revision. I scaled the DPS as high as possible without turning the build into a glass cannon. Dropped TC/Blas (& Solstice) because everything dies so quickly now.

@Kay:

What do you think about using 2 curse with Ring ( lv5 Ele weaken Ring and Conductivity lv 20 ) ?
Will add more dmg and lost abt 1xx life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info