Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

I just crafted this - can we put it to any use?
"
Edeka wrote:

I just crafted this - can we put it to any use?

Not 100% sure but iirc both +1 gems affixes are prefixes?
If yes, craft Prefixes cannt be changed, scour and multimod from there on.

Edit: Both are Prefixes, but is has a third prefix, would be your choice what you want to do.
Last edited by ElCatti on Oct 8, 2019, 10:57:55 AM
"
allanw wrote:
"
tiesto wrote:
what chamge should I do to my build ?
Spoiler

6L Chest with +1 number of spectres for +25% dps is about 8ex. Add "Can apply additional curse" for +10% DPS, probably costs 13-15ex. Dunno how much it costs to craft this yourself.

Prices for those have come down a fair bit lately. I ended up buying an unlinked rare for 1 ex and then the Fated Links prophecy for 3.8 (didn't want to risk still not having a 6L after 1500 fuses) for a total of 4.8 ex for this chest (still need to unveil the good enchants...)
Last edited by Sarjin on Oct 8, 2019, 11:33:10 AM
"
GTLegendary wrote:
Hi

can i put feeding frenzy on my spectres and replace death mark? cuz i feel like my spectres don't attack as much without feeding frenzy and when i was doing a blight they ran off screen to do God knows what

also can i put physical to lightning support on my zombies as a quality of life? i find myself re rolling phys reflect maps a lot as they break themselves on the mobs

I use CONVO every 5 seconds anyway so it wrangles em to the action, YMMV
I sell reflect maps for profit to those that don't care about it :-)
or wait for good sextant
Hey ppl ;)

prolly a lame/noob question, but the additional curse in chest stat, what curse could be used and people using for that? Or maybe Spectres did? :)))

And if I buy/craft a chest like that I must switch some gem with additional curse or to get an item with that? Kinda confused about that :)
"
vn0094 wrote:
"
BigBoss-_93 wrote:
"
Grimnshtak wrote:
Hi guys,

Im using v1, wand and shield version of the build. My first necro, so kinda Im a bit noob.

I use 4 slave drivers and 10 zombies.

I can clear t16's with very little problems, I die sometimes, no big deal. Im lvl 93.

Do I have to switch to v2? What do I gain, what do I loose?

Any recommendations? My char is public, you can check my char.

I think the v2 build will give you more tanky but lose some Dps in return

Still looking for my + 1 Spectre chest to drop , i fear i will have to wear this
till league end

i got +1 spec chest with below 79c, do u want it ?

Thank you but I’m playing ssf on PS4 so I can’t trade :D

Craft this jewel today, sadly life tier 3
"
eileenbg wrote:
Hey ppl ;)

prolly a lame/noob question, but the additional curse in chest stat, what curse could be used and people using for that? Or maybe Spectres did? :)))

And if I buy/craft a chest like that I must switch some gem with additional curse or to get an item with that? Kinda confused about that :)

Armageddon Brand + Curse on Hit + Elemental Weakness + Conductivity
"
allanw wrote:
"
eileenbg wrote:
Hey ppl ;)

Ah, I see :) thank you!

Honestly I never ever used AB gem link at all so far cause everything goes down really fast, even Uber Elder...

Which brings to me another question... can I use these 4 sockets where AB is for something that I will benefit at least a little and can use while playing? Cause as I said I am not using at all these four links where AB is sitting and prolly will never use them at all.

Maybe I will not be able cause I am just close to no mana left, having just 29 mana cause using Avian buff... and I guess if I need to use something else in there most likely it will need to use some mana which I simply don't have left.
"
eileenbg wrote:
"
allanw wrote:
"
eileenbg wrote:
Hey ppl ;)

Ah, I see :) thank you!

Honestly I never ever used AB gem link at all so far cause everything goes down really fast, even Uber Elder...

Which brings to me another question... can I use these 4 sockets where AB is for something that I will benefit at least a little and can use while playing? Cause as I said I am not using at all these four links where AB is sitting and prolly will never use them at all.

Maybe I will not be able cause I am just close to no mana left, having just 29 mana cause using Avian buff... and I guess if I need to use something else in there most likely it will need to use some mana which I simply don't have left.

AB was and is my current spectre controler :) even without curse , only for EE triggered and control minions
I guess will just use these 4 socks for a Portal and 3 gems to level up... :D

If no one suggest something that can be used, but as I said maybe there is nothing I can use in there when there are no mana to be used for gems.
Last edited by eileenbg on Oct 8, 2019, 1:50:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info