Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
ddfunbags wrote:
I have a question and I may be silly for asking but am i missing an easy way to make all my specters Slave Drivers? I am in the control blocks but it always catches other corpses too and i get like 2/3 Slavedrivers

Remove Spell echo, Hold A to target bodies, use it when you're targeting slave driver.

Another easy way would be to raise 1 Slave Driver and go to your hideout raise the rest
"
vn0094 wrote:
"
msterry wrote:
thanks for this build! here's my stats - using w+s v2 (tweaked a bit - dps route)

https://imgur.com/AUXdb5P

Can u show ur pob bro

https://pastebin.com/z7wf8wB8
Guys what a version have more dps ? I have w+s version,and have 550k dps per spectres with 5 spectres,i see posts where people have 4m dps per spectres with PoH build. Can someone tell me what i need to upgrade first,or mby i should spek on PoH build ?
"
ITALJANECC wrote:
Guys what a version have more dps ? I have w+s version,and have 550k dps per spectres with 5 spectres,i see posts where people have 4m dps per spectres with PoH build. Can someone tell me what i need to upgrade first,or mby i should spek on PoH build ?

Aim at 800k per spectre is good enough to do all content. I would try to be mora tanky so can ez lv up.

Now i around dps ~550k no haste( i active aura disciplkine) and have haste ~ 700k dps. EHP ~8000 when have discipline and EHP 7500 when no discipline. T feel so weak def. MAp T15 and 16 sometime still 1 hit K.O.

I want upgrade my amulet.Should I choose SoLs Vigil( temporal chain) for def? or use Curse Conductivity for boots dps ~ 800k?.
Now i not yet beat shaper. With ~600k dps can i beat shaper easy?
"
Kazm0t wrote:
"
XulaZ wrote:
Got my KingMaker but i am afraid to use it.... AG with 48k life and linked with Meatshield and Elemental army SHOULDNT DIE, right? anyboss or battle i should avoid? thanks

You can test that in Hall of Grandmasters.

Speaking about HoGM. Is it possible to do HoGM nowadays? I tried it some leagues ago and spectres just died to the later masters
"
stardustzz wrote:
Now i around dps ~550k no haste( i active aura disciplkine) and have haste ~ 700k dps. EHP ~8000 when have discipline and EHP 7500 when no discipline. T feel so weak def. MAp T15 and 16 sometime still 1 hit K.O.

I want upgrade my amulet.Should I choose SoLs Vigil( temporal chain) for def? or use Curse Conductivity for boots dps ~ 800k?.
Now i not yet beat shaper. With ~600k dps can i beat shaper easy?

You can beat Shaper , if you know his mechanic hit. Facetank is not really option :)

You should try solstice temporal chain. Will help you survive a lot.

I am not pro gamer but the build let me play so reckless :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riHyd3XM7Ps&feature=youtu.be
"
Kazm0t wrote:
"
XulaZ wrote:
Got my KingMaker but i am afraid to use it.... AG with 48k life and linked with Meatshield and Elemental army SHOULDNT DIE, right? anyboss or battle i should avoid? thanks

You can test that in Hall of Grandmasters.

Not a good advice, the chances of your AG dying i Hogm is basically a given bc of the activated PVP scaling in there.
"
XulaZ wrote:

I have my AG setup with everything in the endgame section Kingmaker and everything about 5EX worth of gear.I did uber elder multiple times and he didn't drop below 95% from what i noticed.Don't do Hall of Grandmasters with AG ever he dies everytime.I did Alva,Beasts and Betrayal T16 no problems for my AG so normal mapping stuff is fine.Haven't done deep delving and T10+ blighted maps yet
"
TheSynthe wrote:
"
XulaZ wrote:

I have my AG setup with everything in the endgame section Kingmaker and everything about 5EX worth of gear.I did uber elder multiple times and he didn't drop below 95% from what i noticed.Don't do Hall of Grandmasters with AG ever he dies everytime.I did Alva,Beasts and Betrayal T16 no problems for my AG so normal mapping stuff is fine.Haven't done deep delving and T10+ blighted maps yet

A few days ago my full geared ag died at some rippy 600 delve node, it was linked with only ele army though. So i swapped -res helmet for that one https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mask_of_the_Stitched_Demon and took Grave intentions node on tree for around ~20% life regen, never seen him at less than 90% hp since that.

But its def not worth it outside of rippy delving, ag geared as in op post is able to facetank full shots of shaper beams, i dunno what do more damage than it on map level.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info