PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Auto frost scouts or black scythe arbalist for minion army build in late game?
Hi, I want to transition from a Skelemancer into your Spectres & Spiders Build. How does it perform on a Low/Medium Budget. Like just buying the Uniques?
"
161Sherlock wrote:

Frost Auto Scouts
Just reach my 1st red map, and I can survived it. i just need to be careful. Cant steamrolling like on yellow map.

This guide is good. My gem and gear is not even BiS.
Vaal Skel is my ultimate for rough fight or boss' fight.

now the challenge start at red map.

Btw, does anyone have any info on which gem should i make 20% quality?
i just made my raise spectre to 20%. :(
Noob. :D
"
161Sherlock wrote:

Late game you want SO, indubitably the best specter in the game. Remember to use a 4g triad grip though
Should i keep flame dash at level 1 or keep levelling it up?
At what level should i complete first labirynth? (im on HC)
Last edited by k3lt on Aug 3, 2021, 10:53:35 AM
Hello again,
i just finished the spider and spectrue build, but my spiders somehow kill the enemys, without them being ignited. Am I misunderstanding somthing or isthat supposed to happen?
hi Guys,

i'm level 92 and how can this build survive high red maps? Almost every mob even white can 1shot me with 5K+ HP max resist 50+ block chance...is there any tricks to survive ?
Things get really nasty from about level 10 maps on...

Mobs have more HP. Hit harder and run faster. This means combat lasts longer and your in the danger zone longer.

My solution was to gimp them. I tried enfeeble first. After getting run down and killed by some nasty expedition mobs I switched to Temp Chains.

Switched my build to dual curse. Profane prox for frost bite and curse on hit for temp chains.

For me the bosses are not the issue... Its the super mobs on steroids.

At least with TC you can run away and kite.

Its a whole different game now. Running through packs now can get you dead real fast.

Fyi... Im running a dodge build and using vics.

NS

"
AdamK wrote:
hi Guys,

i'm level 92 and how can this build survive high red maps? Almost every mob even white can 1shot me with 5K+ HP max resist 50+ block chance...is there any tricks to survive ?
"
Reanimator13 wrote:
Things get really nasty from about level 10 maps on...

Mobs have more HP. Hit harder and run faster. This means combat lasts longer and your in the danger zone longer.

Im just level 48 so close enough to try to map I guess but this has me worried if its even worth it to continue with the minion army build. I read the last several pages and plenty of people are complaining about damage and survivability. There's no doubt this is one of the best guides out there but I'm worried about how far it will take me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info