Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

anyone have Black Scythe Arbalist ?? i cant find it on Global 6666.Thanks
"
goodbyemole wrote:
anyone have Black Scythe Arbalist ?? i cant find it on Global 6666.Thanks

It's pretty easy to get. Just gotta scan the piles of bodies after doing demo work for Tujen.
Running Black Scythe Arbalists. Still can't understand if they do good damage, or if that is the skellies. Pretty difficult to distinguish the difference.
Hey, my Raise Spectre is Currently on LvL 24, to get the 4th Spectre i need a +1 Wand.
Is it Important to get a +1 to Minion skill Gems ?
Or could i just Take a +1 to all spell skill gems ?
Cause the Minion one is way more expensive than a spell skill one.
"
Furîn wrote:
Hey, my Raise Spectre is Currently on LvL 24, to get the 4th Spectre i need a +1 Wand.
Is it Important to get a +1 to Minion skill Gems ?
Or could i just Take a +1 to all spell skill gems ?
Cause the Minion one is way more expensive than a spell skill one.

Just take the spell one. For higher budgets you'll want both
For those of you also rocking the Army build, what spectres are you using currently? I'm rocking the Black Scythe Arbalist at the moment and I don't know how I feel about them.
"
SHIELD:
High life/resistance -> Crafted Shaper/Warlord shield with 'recover 5% life when block'

Verified

Shield: Elemental Equilibrium & Curse 3 blue

Arma Brand reduces enemy ele res (Elemental Equilibrium -50% and Frostbite curse -44%)

Hi can i ask some question , do i 3 link all this 3 skill? im unable to use frostbite for some reason
It gets autocasted when u use armageddon brand. If you linked them
Last edited by mit4h on Jul 27, 2021, 3:29:01 AM
kayella, I'm currently playing a super cheap setup of the entry build but I wanna go for pure spectres.
it says in the guide I'm supposed to push for lvl 25 spectre gem asap, but how do I do that?

I get 2 level from ascendancy
1 from amu
1 from boots...
but where do I get the 4th level?
"
Ravensfang wrote:
kayella, I'm currently playing a super cheap setup of the entry build but I wanna go for pure spectres.
it says in the guide I'm supposed to push for lvl 25 spectre gem asap, but how do I do that?

I get 2 level from ascendancy
1 from amu
1 from boots...
but where do I get the 4th level?

Wand
+1 all minion or +1 all spell gems

(and/or 21 gem)
Last edited by RyungPark on Jul 27, 2021, 5:00:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info