Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
kayella wrote:
Um....... there is one frome Primeval Ruins in delve. I forgot the name though. but it feels very weak.

phys damage spectres have low base damage because it is balanced vs player with low armour. (ele damage spectre balanced vs 75% res)

Its okey if they convert it to elemental(infact thats even better), I would just prefer that it starts as phys so the spectre can benefit from 50%+ of phys damage as extra cold damage that I provide for my minions.
"An it harm none, do what you will"
Hello.
I am planning to play Expedition league with your Spectres & Spiders build and have a question.

When at boss you swap Arakaali's Fang to disable spiders, do you swap a helmet too? Because spectres still can "only Kill Ignited Enemies"? And there is not any source of ignite.

Thank you in advance and sorry if this is repeated question.
Do u still recommend Hypothermia as 6l? Or is there any other good choice? (sure GMP for mapping)
"
Astoon wrote:
Do u still recommend Hypothermia as 6l? Or is there any other good choice? (sure GMP for mapping)

Hypothermia still works for hit based builds as spectres dont use damage over time attacks so it does not change anything in 6l.
Do you think the srs bomber build survived the nerfs? I'm planning on starting in SSF
Hi Kay, should we wait for an update build "Herald of Purity & Spiders Necromancer" for the start of the league?

Thanks in advance!
bugor420>BAA
I tried leveling with spectres and they all suck till you unlock heist in act 6
Last edited by aqsahard on Jul 22, 2021, 9:54:52 PM
"
aqsahard wrote:
I tried leveling with spectres and they all suck till you unlock heist in act 6

You level with skeletons, spectres are there just for the extra support early on
why u dont use old spectres anymore? Like redemption sentry? it was really cool or i started first time spectre necromancer with Solar Guadrians i think these who shoot so many fireballs.. :D
I loved them!
"
Pandaz12 wrote:
When at boss you swap Arakaali's Fang to disable spiders, do you swap a helmet too? Because spectres still can "only Kill Ignited Enemies"? And there is not any source of ignite.

Why would you do that? Spiders will kill with poison, unless you're talking about a single boss that has no ads so spiders despawn and you can't respawn them?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info