Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Вторую лигу пытаюсь засаммонить этих крабов. Имею Фантомное Осквернение. Не понятно, где поднимать крабов. Поднимается всякая шушелица.
Этих крабов надо саммонить только в Туннелях Хейста?
I am currently using the League Starter 3.14 build, can I upgrade to Pure Spectres, even though it is at 3.13 ??
How are you dealing with the 8sec CD "trigger skill craft" atm i'm only ussing desecrate/offering on the wand :x
I often see the Frost Bomb being used, but it doesn't mess with the cold conversion damage and Elemental Equilibrium ?
Last edited by Arkhandar on Apr 21, 2021, 6:33:22 PM
"
Sejigonza wrote:
Hi guys, i have a problem with diadem, hatred go down to 40% reserve mana+ Vaal haste go down 40% reserve mana, but skitterbots go down 28%... that is 108% i can put skitterbots. Plz helpme.

your still playing the league starter build tree, and you don't have Sovereignty notable.
Last edited by bounchanhv on Apr 21, 2021, 7:36:53 PM
My current variant of this build...

https://pastebin.com/b00dXtxq

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/jesterx93/characters?characterName=Goddessummonerx

main damage 5x Specter: Primal Crush Claw

Rocking the atlas

thanks KAY!
If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
Last edited by jesterx93 on Apr 22, 2021, 9:24:55 AM
What is up with the new mob Trial Galecaller
See people in G 666 asking for them a bunch

How good are they right now
Haven't played Specters in a few leagues - does the level at which I raise a specter matter? Got the FAS from a lvl 50 or so Contract - do I need to do it at level 70+?
"
Enkryptions wrote:
Haven't played Specters in a few leagues - does the level at which I raise a specter matter? Got the FAS from a lvl 50 or so Contract - do I need to do it at level 70+?

the level of specters is dependent on the gem not when you acquire the corpse..

=)
If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
Trying the spiders+spectres build, sometimes when I get the kills I don't get any spiders. Is it because my SO can freeze so the shatter? Anyway to avoid this if that's the case?
Hi all I love playing specs but didn't play it last league coz of the nerfs.

How much ex would i need to make SO able to kill sirus 8 and do all content with ease? I don't wanna drop 30-40ex into the build and have it be very weak still.

Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info