Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Do we avoid elemental or physical reflect as Pure spectres? (Primal Crushclaw)
Last edited by imRadial on Jan 25, 2021, 5:25:13 PM
With Operatives getting their bug fix this(/next) week, will they be usable again at all? I know they won't be as amazing as before, but I really liked their attack audio.
Hi maybe a stupid Question, but how can i get primal crushclaw in harvest? i have the seed but no body is spamming on the ground. When i killed Enemies i am not able do spectre them in harvest.
I am just wondering, in Kay's video the specters don't look so transparent, is there a way to change their transparency?
Last edited by Firebird889 on Jan 25, 2021, 7:06:50 PM
"
Firebird889 wrote:
Hi maybe a stupid Question, but how can i get primal crushclaw in harvest? i have the seed but no body is spamming on the ground. When i killed Enemies i am not able do spectre them in harvest.

The corpses despawn very quickly in harvest and can't be desecrated so you have to be very quick to summon a spectre of it as soon as you kill it.
"
Firebird889 wrote:
I am just wondering, in Kay's video the specters don't look so transparent, is there a way to change their transparency?

Yeah.
Spectre skill effects (cash shop item).
"
Nightstone13 wrote:
Heads up... just a warning...

Lost my first AG ever... T14. Nothing super rippy. What ever it was it killed my zombies, golem and AG in less than 2 secs.

Expensive lesson... Going to hold back on the higher level maps till I gear a bit better.

Level nerf sucks...

NS

I lost my AG too at high tier maps. I'm guessing it was Sirus Beams when he randomly pops up either that or the beyond boss that has tons of flameblast. my AG had 40k like and had minion life support.

It's a hassle to have buy all the items for it again. Now I'm afraid to invest in the AG further if it might die again.
"
geddoe wrote:
"
Firebird889 wrote:

The corpses despawn very quickly in harvest and can't be desecrated so you have to be very quick to summon a spectre of it as soon as you kill it.

Go to Global 6666 and ask in there if you still need them someone will have them :)
anyone tried using the skeleton mage jewel on a 4 link ssf build?

Hello, quick question to the experts:

I use an amulet with "Adds 5 to 7 Physical Damage to Attacks" and play crabs. Does EE work anyway or do I have a problem here?

Thanks!

Have Fire Damage to Spells on Wand and Lightning Damage to Attacks on Ring too - but thats no problem or?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info