Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
nskLantash wrote:
So, if i don't want to use Spectres from lvl28 (they're way too clunky for my taste to use early), what should i level with?
I'm pretty set on a spectre starter, but completely lost on how to level it 'till act 8&solar guards :D
SRS, zombie+skellies, phantasms, or a combination of all of them, honestly don't know what should be better.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2099625
It is for 3.2 but i used some things from it in few past leagues. After wearing Red Covenant you will run through acts like Flash. Use srs gem link for clearing and zombie with minion life for meat wall. But i didn't try it from early league start.
Praise you and le toucan!
This is by far the best and detailed description i have seen :D
Since im a spectre fan i'll try this as starter for the season (HC)

Thanks bro! The time&work in the detailed leveling description is for "beginners" amazing.....i didn't know the vendor recipe with +1 to gems and so on lol

"
faraddox wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2099625
It is for 3.2 but i used some things from it in few past leagues. After wearing Red Covenant you will run through acts like Flash. Use srs gem link for clearing and zombie with minion life for meat wall. But i didn't try it from early league start.

Yeah, i thought of that, but i imagine Red Covenant won't be too easy to come by if i'm starting from the very first minute of the league :D Covenant+Nycta's Lantern would be a solid combination, if only one could get it.
I've played Spectre build once and I really enjoyed it. Leveling was smooth, mapping was super fast and easy (with Solar Guards) and end-game bosses were like a piece of cake (Guardians, Izaro, Shaper, Red Elder). I've found your topic when I was searching for a new league starter build, and I must admit that you did a great job with the description, leveling guide and stuff. The one thing that bothers me however is that you are repeating quite often that this build have low defense so you have to dodge stuff and "stay aside" most of the time. Hopefully it won't be that bad:)

I really like fast and well-balanced builds, so this one perfectly fits.

HOTFIXED

Recently Added
Raging Spirits, Raised Zombies, 'of the Grave' enchantment minions, and Spectral Spirits (from Essence of Insanity on a weapon) now have 100% more base accuracy rating than previously. Raging Spirits mana cost changes have been undone.
Fixed a bug where Cast When Damage Taken Support would trigger the spell after the damage threshold was exceeded, rather than met.
"
Pure wrote:
I've played Spectre build once and I really enjoyed it. Leveling was smooth, mapping was super fast and easy (with Solar Guards) and end-game bosses were like a piece of cake (Guardians, Izaro, Shaper, Red Elder). I've found your topic when I was searching for a new league starter build, and I must admit that you did a great job with the description, leveling guide and stuff. The one thing that bothers me however is that you are repeating quite often that this build have low defense so you have to dodge stuff and "stay aside" most of the time. Hopefully it won't be that bad:)

I really like fast and well-balanced builds, so this one perfectly fits.

If damage is as good as it seems you could probably drop some damage-nodes and get acro/phaseAcro if you are feeling squishy.
But theese are minor adjoustments to the tree that are easy to try out when the time comes :)

Gonna go with this build as a starter aswell i think, havn´t played with spectres in ages!!
Hey there,

i definatly play this as my main build but i have some questions.

I am to silly for theory crafting but have you ever thought about a six link Soulwrest with Spectres and the "new" Phantasm gem ? i still trying to figure out if this could work but i struggle with the frenzy generation for the minions. Any ideas for that ?

I am pretty hyped to play this build as my league starter! I am curious about the new aura Zealotry to make consecrated ground to help with survivability and more spell damage? I don't know if it will be better than using haste but I definitely want to at least test it a little bit. Thanks so much for the great build guide!!
"
nskLantash wrote:
So, if i don't want to use Spectres from lvl28 (they're way too clunky for my taste to use early), what should i level with?
I'm pretty set on a spectre starter, but completely lost on how to level it 'till act 8&solar guards :D
SRS, zombie+skellies, phantasms, or a combination of all of them, honestly don't know what should be better.

Since I play from server start, I've always switched early. I save my precious currency for bones of ullr and vic's charity.

With a later start, you can pretty much level with anything.

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Survivability seems very low. No block or evasion.

Do you consider this more of learn to play issue and just kill them before they kill you or is there something I'm missing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info