Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hey Guys :-) any thoughts about going Bone Offering instead of Flesh Offering and speccing into Mistress of Sacrifice instead of Puppet Master? Think it will boost the Survivability of us and our Minions alot? Anyone tried it out or do we lose too much dmg? Also i like to fiddle in Tempest Shield but sadly no empty Sockets :((

Another question is the enchants on gloves ( i got frost ones) do they go oki-sh with Elemental Equilibrium?
"
Anena wrote:
Hey Guys :-) any thoughts about going Bone Offering instead of Flesh Offering and speccing into Mistress of Sacrifice instead of Puppet Master? Think it will boost the Survivability of us and our Minions alot? Anyone tried it out or do we lose too much dmg? Also i like to fiddle in Tempest Shield but sadly no empty Sockets :((

Another question is the enchants on gloves ( i got frost ones) do they go oki-sh with Elemental Equilibrium?

I run Mistress of Sacrifice. I find this build's damage to be way overkill even for uber elder, so the extra quality of life is better than a little more damage

Edit - but I run Flesh offering
Last edited by Magritte on Apr 12, 2019, 5:42:31 PM
"
Anena wrote:

It's a good idea, but if you're using acrobatics, you lose 30% of the block value after Mistress: Bone Offering: 35%/34% block becomes 18%/17% with Mistress (50% applies to you), then acro takes off 30% to make it 13%/12%.

You could throw in a Rumi's for 20%/10%. so you get (18+20/17+10) * .7 = 27%/ 19% block. That's not a bad amount of block as an extra layer on top of 50/40 dodge.

For the gloves, anything is OK as long as it doesn't do fire damage.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Thanks for the replys :) Yeah i also thought about complete outspeccing from Acrobatics and add for the free points maybe some nice Shield nodes (Block, Res,etc.)

Another thing i wanted to ask (specially Tusk_Luv because hes the only one using those)how to craft those Minion Dmg Rings. if i understand it right i need to buy those (around 1 Ex) and annul them till i have only Minion Dmg left and then i can free Multimod whatever i like? Im a noob at those stuff :(
I'm back... and looking for i86 Nexus Zone

If someone has it - invite please in-game @SpookyScarySpectreons

Can pay ya also for it ;)
The "30% minion damage" from Puppet master is triggered buy the "summon phantasm on kill" from specters? Or you have to manually cast a minion spell for it work? If it's the case can we trigger it by simple summoning our stone golem? I'm looking to change a little the build so it suits better my playstile.

Thanks.
"
Tusk_Luv wrote:
I'm back... and looking for i86 Nexus Zone

If someone has it - invite please in-game @SpookyScarySpectreons

Can pay ya also for it ;)

I just spawned fucking +1, just 2 fields away from Nexus, damn... :)

BTW, how did you craft "Minions deal 30% increased damage" on gloves? There is no such mod on poeaffix.net listed...
"
Sher101 wrote:
This is a strictly worse version of a SG+Skele build. Your fire-eaters clear slower than pierce+faster proj SGs, and your single-target is worse than pseudo 5-linked skele. Plus walking around in 3.3 with 1.4k HP sans Visage/Wrappings is just asking to die.

SG ?, you mean solar guard + skele build, can u link which is that build doing with skeel pls ?.
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai
Good night, where can one get a rare +1 spectre armor? is there a special node in the delve that one should strive to find? and in the case that is true, is there a particular for it to start appear?
I would try to buy it, but I play on console (Xbox) and I've come to belive I'll have to farm it myself, there's just none in the market =(. Thanks in advance, amazing guide.
My survival is still not great, I mainly farm t16 UGS and lvl83 Nexus. I am thinking of dropping Victario's charity for an elder shield. How much slower/dmg loss would I have for mapping (and bossing)? These are my gears

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info