We've just introduced the Pestilence Character Effect which encircles your character with a green and black aura that releases phantom skulls. Check out the video below or get yours here.

This effect matches the Pestilence Weapon Effect that was released yesterday, and it is a nice final touch to many outfits. For example, the character below is wearing the Pestilence Character Effect with the Verdant Armour Set, Skull Hood, Green Hooded Cloak and the Serpent Egg Wand imbued with the Pestilence Weapon Effect.

Thank you so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
new bow mtx please.
dagger mtx/mace mtx please
"
eagor wrote:
new bow mtx please.

Seconded. With almost every league having a huge influx of bow builds, it would be the right move. I just hope it would be something distinct but still goes well with the PoE theme.
Seems poison builds can dress up thematically from now on. Dank!
Swirly effects need to be a bit further out imo.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
First page HYPE! Get all the green out of your system so we can have more blue/purple/rainbow :)
Meh
My livestream - twitch.tv/davo1
WTB automaton herald effect out of boxes 30$ thanks.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
shua_dy wrote:
"
eagor wrote:
new bow mtx please.

Seconded. With almost every league having a huge influx of bow builds, it would be the right move. I just hope it would be something distinct but still goes well with the PoE theme.

yea i just hope they do come out with new bow mtx that looks good there is so much of the other weapon mtx and only bad ones for the bows.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info