Xbox One 3.3.1 Patch Notes

how do I use the RS, I really do not understand
The RS change is a nice QoL change that I like. It does not work with the map interface, might have been overlooked.

So RS allows us to switch quickly from one side to another, can we have the old key word search binding back please?
Last edited by Jauron on Jul 3, 2018, 9:41:10 AM
Where the F@#$ is our stash tab pricing?!?! Seriously bring that back. People have been complaining about too many people not having prices on the AH (look at the other xbox forum) and this problem can be EASILY fixed if you put the pricing for a whole stash tab back. No one has the time and energy to manually put hundreds of items at 1 chaos orb, it's just a waste of time. However, if we were able to put everything at 1 chaos orb easily, AH would be so much better. You guys did it a while ago before the bestiary patch, so I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT, why would did you even remove it?!?!
"
Jauron wrote:
The RS change is a nice QoL change that I like.

[some text cut out ]

So RS allows us to switch quickly from one side to another, can we have the old key word search binding back please?

My exact sentiments

+1
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
I dont know how to invite Alva to my hideout even complete tons of incursions, the option to invite her didnt appear, someone could help me?

Edit: nevermind, didnt ask her after the incursion. Now i got in my HO.
Last edited by Abel2029 on Jul 3, 2018, 7:38:27 PM
You can change the realm / server ?
"
majordome wrote:
how do I use the RS, I really do not understand

RS: right stick.

Move it around, my dear 198IQ commenter.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
"
You can now use RS to move to the farthest extreme of a UI element. You can also use it to jump between different UI panels by tapping it in that panel's direction from the edge of the current UI element. Some UI panels, such as specific stash tabs, have special RS functionality. Try exploring them!

Let's help them collect what is missing for this function. (I mostly trade in this game)
- Trade board: Filtering item type (top to down jumping)
- Inventory pricing: Selection currency type (top to down jumping)
- Map tab navigation: Up-Down it's working, Left-Right it doesn't work

Otherwise it is a very nice QoL update!

+1 question: How to see what active buffs I have? In PC you can just hoover your cursor, in xbox it is a mystery for me. This was/is a problem in cases like Atzoatl, till this day I have no idea what is the shiny buff I get for 5 mins when I'm in the temple... And there must be other things like this aswell

+2 question: On PC you introduced disabling of targeting for movement skills, wouldnt this stop some cases of rubberbanding of xbox? Will we get this setting?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info