[3.3] Magma orb trickster/MoM/Indigon/ULab

Hello everyone, welcome to my first "real" build guide, my last one kind of sucked, if you want to view it here is the link:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2166222 (WARNING: It sucks)

This character went through 2 respecs before i came up with this.

For my second this league i wanted to make build that evolves around this

I tested a few skills with this (even arc) and i found that magma orb worked best.

This build also works without indigon.

Pros:
+high chaos damage
+high leech
+kill stuff from a distance
+easy to play
Cons:
-reflect is still an issue
-can run no leech maps but is a pain in the ass
-being stunned sucks

GEAR BREAKDOWN

first off we use 2 of these

these give an extra projectile and more AoE which gives a boost to clearspeed

WEAPON:

This is the best in slot weapon.Two of these gives 60% chaos conversion and a 120% chance to poison on hit. Since poison is a DoT effect, this synergies very well with the patient reaper node on the ascendancy tree. This gives 70% of recovery rate of life, mana, and energy shield when killing an enemy affected by your DoT recently, this makes for a reliable sustain.

HELMET:

this helmet is very good for scaling up damage against bosses. If you want to go for a more cheaper helmet you can use this

GLOVES:
If you are using indigon there are two options u can use,

this gloves gives lots of crit and +1 to the level of your herald of thunder and lightning golem another great option is

If you are not going indigon, rare gloves with life and resistances will do the trick

AMULET:
This is the obvious choice here, added chaos damage and leech

RINGS:
Look for rings with these stats
Life
Mama regen
Resistances

BELT:
Look for belts with these stats
Life
Resistances
strength or dexterity if you need them

BOOTS:
look for boots with these stats
life
resistances
movements speed
%increased evasion
strength and dexterity if you need it

JEWELS:
look for jewels with these stats
life
added fire to spells
added chaos to spells
added fire to spells while dual wielding
added chaos to spells while dual wielding
mana
OLD GEAR:

NEW GEAR:

I switched to shroud because of how much abyss jewels benefit us.

INDIGON SKILL TREE
Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AA0AAQ0ADSYAAIOU8fiX-_W0OOUZjDZVS2HiJpUWv4nTcFIqC13yKwoRLzY9napsjGKsG8jP3fGK44TAnKc0DkgRln_GBx6VLvDVSVGTJ--I-TfXz0mxvorK07QMsnAqU6EvbAsi9G0Zl_RSUz1fl5VMs0V-Dlxq-tAf7-sEB-vkXyp0VayY8WwhsDT3l4UulDbYSRsqjexVOlhVxgj0akO86iycES18g-vumuBFnVNShTKXLUlPvKqnCNgkhW3VgSTYMtFFR8BmBLOiAPAfaPI8Be98n9-aO4Kb7TzVphzcjxqPRlH7zRYfGOw4hXtmVMHFWFpSKVXgB2PLvWKVVkgzo9o7iw5auZFHgLMJIN_zAAAAAAA=

NON INDIGON SKILL TREE
Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AA0AAQ0ADSYAAIOU8fiX-_W0OOUZjDZVS2HiJpUWv4nTcFIqC13yKwoRL-OEG8jP3fGKYqxsjJ2qNj0OSBGWBx6VLvDVSVF_xpMn74j5N9fPSbHBxVhaUilV4L6KoS-io1F0GoGmmWwLIvRtGZf0UlOXlT1fTLNFfg5cavrQH-_rBAeD21XGOlismPFsIbA095eFLpQ22EkbKo3sVQj0akO86iycES18g-vumuBFnVNSpwiPRlH7zRYfGNgkVkgc3I8aMtFFR8BmBLOiAPAfaPI8BZ_f73yaO4Kb7TzVpuw4hXtmVB0U-tIWb-NqJKo26RJpFxxxeZ2uA3WdY18EkSszo9o7iw5auZFHgLMJIN_zAAAAAAA=

ASCENDANCY
patient reaper>harness the void>weave the arcane>swift killer

If you feel like this should be in a different order, go ahead and try it, this is just to order i chose.

PANTHEONS:
Soul of the Bring King>
this is the best choice because it allows us to avoid chain stun
Soul of Shakari>
this is good because i have trouble with chaos damage sometimes, any minor is good depending on the situation

BANDITS:
either alira or kill all, your choice

ENCHANTMENTS:
helmet
magma orb chains 2 additional times in the best enchantment for this build
boots
chance to avoid being stunned is the best enchantment for the boots

BOSSING:
when bossing, make sure to use

this will let you melt bosses, also make sure to use a decoy totem

VIDEOS:
random t9>>https://youtu.be/vkav1ONu1L8
i hope you enjoy the build, leave a comment if you have any questions.

Last edited by Zaneylite1 on Aug 11, 2018, 12:43:18 AM
Last bumped on Aug 18, 2018, 4:10:54 PM
Hi! Do you still play? I've been contemplating trying this build.
"
SDeluxe wrote:
Hi! Do you still play? I've been contemplating trying this build.

i do still play this build
How is the clear speed at higher tier maps? Have you reached t12-16? This build seems so non meta and has so much potential optimization. Just curious how it currently performs for you
"
SDeluxe wrote:
How is the clear speed at higher tier maps? Have you reached t12-16? This build seems so non meta and has so much potential optimization. Just curious how it currently performs for you
the highest ive gotten was t13 and the clear speed is very good. it doesnt preform as well as it should because its not very optimizied right now. im sure it clear some if not all end game with some more investment. i would upload a video of it but my recording software is not working
Nice idea. Need video and leveling =)
as soon as this character hits standard im going to try zerphi's last breath on it, I think that flask would be really good on this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info