Invitation to "Relaxed" Guild for Players Over 40

It's late and I'm about to log off for the night but wanted to post this invite first.

How're y'all doing? :-)

So, I'm a 54 year old non-diehard-gamer who played Diablo 1, 2 and 3 for years and moved to PoE about 7 or 8 months ago at the recommendation of my son. I love the flexibility and endless build options with PoE.

All this time I have always played solo with the exception of a few hours playing with my son in my party.

I'm looking for people who are like me - over 40 and slow to medium paced players - to join my Guild. Aptly named "NoHurry" because I'm not like these young folk who tend to run amok at full speed, bypassing monsters that really need to die or leaving chests unchecked. :-)

I know enough about PoE to get me by but I'm sure there are many, many things about the game that I still have no clue even exists. I can hold my own, yet I am no expert by any means. I play to have fun, relieve stress, and break away from business tasks.

So, if you're a Mature Player looking for a team that's in it for the FUN and in NO HURRY, send me a PM with your PoE username so I can send you a Guild Invite.

I have spent gobs of Benjamin's on stuff from GGG. Including some Guild upgrades. I don't mind putting a little more into it to increase the number of Guild members, whatever that is by default. I don't even know.

-pickupcash
From Oklahoma, USA
Last bumped on Dec 18, 2018, 10:09:17 AM
Hi there,

Well, I'm not quite 40 yet (32y/o), but i do like opening chest/slaying monsters.

Am new to PoE,grabbed the seeker pack within a couple days of play, its worth every cent imo.

Played a whole chunk of Diablo 1, 2 & 3 as well as a couple expansions of WoW.

Still enjoying the experience of discovery with PoE, atm lvl 91 Blade vortex (my goal is to hit 100)

Would really like to get into team play in game

IGN: IvanaDie

Bump

Still looking for new Guild members. Please read original post.
Hello Mr. cash
I as well have spent a while playing diablo [*Caugh 7k hours in D3*] and am a long time poe player looking for a home. If you are looking for companion playing PoE add me to your roster. I don't have any EXP in 14+ maps yet becaouse they didnt exist the last time I played.. but as of today I have a few 13's in my stash. Slowly increasing my map pool day to day.
Last edited by Bullydogz on Jul 29, 2018, 4:03:34 AM
"
I as well have spent a while playing diablo [*Caugh 7k hours in D3*] and am a long time poe player looking for a home. If you are looking for companion playing PoE add me to your roster. I don't have any EXP in 14+ maps yet becaouse they didnt exist the last time I played.. but as of today I have a few 13's in my stash. Slowly increasing my map pool day to day.

What is your character name (IGN)?

PS. I'm afraid to look at my total game hours in D3.
Hi!
I'm currently looking for a guild and it will be my very first guild in PoE. I've been solo-ing for most of the time and I thought it's a bit boring. English is not my first language so excuse this guy and I'd love to be in your guild! Thanks

IGN: BoySniper
hey there, im a 43 year old casual gamer from Canada. I still have a lot to learn in POE
Id be interested in playing with ya
hi pickupcash, yes i'm also over 40 in australia. started a year ago, have only played solo.
also played D1 and D2 back in the day. ign: catz
I am looking for a guild i can become friends with and play some group play together.
How many are in your guild and what time zone do most play i am in EST. And do you guys use discord to chat i prefer that over typing LOL Voice chats have made me lazy hehe.

I am 40 years old and just started playing i only have a lvl 30 ranger so far so i have alot to learn.

My IGN is Arsomang I am playing in the Standard League for now.
Last edited by Kingjughead on Aug 3, 2018, 9:54:44 PM
Playing relaxed sounds good to me..
Been playing poe for a while now , sofar mostly solo.
would like to have people to play this game in group...
I am over 40 for sometime now :-)

IGN: Qwertyl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info