Trade Board/Poe.trade

Just out of curiosity, will there be a poe.trade site for xbox or some update to the xbox trade board?

Right now, it seems majority of people don't understand the basics of pricing items on the trade board. Most people have no idea that there is a poe.trade website, and the ones that do, understand it as being a PC only thing. When I price items, I always check poe.trade first and normally add a little bit of currency just because of low supply on xbox (for example. 5 chaos on PC, I'll put a 6 or 7 chaos price). Also, it doesn't bother me as much that some items aren't priced on PC, but I'd say easily 70% of items aren't priced, or they'll have the Ox chaos or exalt to them. We also don't have a super efficient way to search for items like there is on poe.trade. If I want certain items, say a specific shaped glove with gem skill supported to socketed gems, I have to search through every tab just to find what I want highlighted. Currency rates are crazy inflated as well.

Then there's the issue of having POE stay free and not requiring xbox live. We have many clubs on the xbox to help new people and veterans, mainly they are used for selling items quicker. Now when people don't have xbox live, they can't join these clubs, nor can we help them by talking to them in a party or messaging them, therefore can't teach them the ways of POE.

I'd just like to know if there is some way around these issues, because it is crazy frustrating playing xbox with these people, almost to the point of quitting the game. I'd be on PC, however my PC is currently having issues and I am working on building a new one.

Just to give insight, a shimmeron listed on xbox is average 15ex..., Rigwald's Saveragy at 20 to 25 ex...please send help
Last bumped on Jun 26, 2018, 8:35:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info