how do i list stuff one the market?

i have them in the tab but how do i set a price?

cheers
Last bumped on Jul 9, 2018, 4:03:11 PM
Make the tab public then you can set prices on your items.
Last edited by Squintor on Jun 25, 2018, 7:45:07 PM
I am not sure but you need Premiumstash and when you Push RS you can make the stash Public
Follow up question: If I list something and someone wants to accept the offer, does the trade happen instantly even if I'm offline? Or do me and the buyer need to be online at the same time?
Xbox gamertag: Methadone Man
"
Methadone_Man wrote:
Follow up question: If I list something and someone wants to accept the offer, does the trade happen instantly even if I'm offline? Or do me and the buyer need to be online at the same time?

You can not buy/sell something immediately, the seller must accept the sale. You have an "Offline/online" option on the market that only shows online sellers, but you can make offers to vendors who are offline. You will have to wait until the seller is online to accept your offer
"
Methadone_Man wrote:

He needs to be online to make you an offer, and you will need to be online to accepts it, but when accepting, he doesn't need to be online.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info