[3.3] "Lady of Rain" - HC viable - starter, friendly, Does EVERYTHING - Facebreaker 4 Totens

Well - is a remake from my old "Lady of Rain" for this season;

What this build does?

All content, all maps - it will all depends of your dedication with your gear - the starter 1 can do uber lab runs or carry your friends with no probs;

Remembering - is a totem build - 3 totens (4) - each of them with around 120k dps (more if with frenzy charges). Like every totem build you must be carefull with the face tanking or u can die miserable...

Pros

- Does every map or boss;
- Good movimentation;
- Can be cheap and still do everything;
- 6.1k life;
- 460 life regen;
- Good life steal;

Cons

- Is a Totem Build;
- For HC the itens can be a little expensive;
- Not so fast clear farm (including incursions);
- You will need at least 1 Life flask (idk, in this season chaos damage seens a little overpower - particular in the temple);

The Gear

The starter gear is whatever u get with at least 3 red sockets (can be one with 4).
Ask a friend to buy Ancestral Protector, Ancestral Call, Added Fire Damage and something to increase that damage (if 4 sockets).

The Cheap Uber Lab Farmer Gear is:

Deidbell Helmet - Cast When Damage Taken > Summon Flame Golem > Enfeeble > Culling Strike;

Trolltimber Shield - Shield Charge > Faster Attacks > Fortify;

Tabula Rasa - Ancestral Warchief > Added Fire Damage > Melee Physical Damage > Maim > Ruthless > Concentrated Effect;

2x Warden's Brand Iron Rings;

Facebreaker OFC - Cast When Damage Taken > Tempest Shield > Immortal Call > Blood Rage;

For softcore... Tukohamas is 10 chaos atm... use it!

The rest must cap ur resistences and have life;

With this you can melt Izaro and Atziri with no problems with less then 20 chaos;

My Actual Gear

All gems are located well - i still did not get 5 blue sockets on Dialla's and 6 Enlightens but is the best choice (if they do not correct that bug);

Observation

Brutality is better in any situation (did all tests - dont use mana or auras);

About Tree

https://pastebin.com/qUC5YR0j

Ascendancy and Pantheon

Start with Hierophant (just 1 more totem... just...);
Chieftain after;

Solaris and Ryslatha seens the better choice to me;

Bandits

Kill all of them - no regrets;

Final Considerations

Im open for ideas always but look the old post to see if you have something already answered before ask the same thing. I will answer always i can. I hope you enjoy the game and see like its not need to be "rich" to do all content, you just need to be smart :) - BTW - you never need to do 1 bazzilion dps to do the end game...
Last edited by Avhalla on Jul 5, 2018, 5:41:48 PM
Last bumped on Jul 14, 2018, 4:26:17 PM
i dont understand, if your helmet prevents you using chest armor why do you have one on with gems no less, when i tried putting that combo on it said the stats on body armor would be ignored.
"
gzvernon wrote:
i dont understand, if your helmet prevents you using chest armor why do you have one on with gems no less, when i tried putting that combo on it said the stats on body armor would be ignored.

its ignored but u can lvl gems in it

to the build:
Was thinking about something similar since Tukohamas so cheap but would switch the rings for Iron rings (easy resist capping), and get Meginords belt :)
Its a good idea... a lot more dps - but if you see my tree and jewels, you can use meginord even with this rings :) - idk why im not using atm lol :) thx for the tip XD
When I try to load the passive tree it says it is an old version and can't load.
Can you fix it or am I doing something wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info