New 3.4 PvP balance

It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last bumped on Aug 1, 2018, 3:06:54 PM
Everyone praise Tencent for finally forcing GGG to have a look at pvp.
great changes, especially flask one.

of course all these changes has been made when i'm/will be totally occupied with real life stuff.

rip zerphi also.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 25, 2018, 5:16:43 PM
reserved for a huge post regarding balancing issues
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
since flask charge generation is unexistent now, quill rain & temporal chains & ice shot or whishpering ice & aoe & temporal chains is that something everybody gonna use, and gonna be the new cancer. TC isn't the only problem, yes there is a ring whch completely negatess TC's effect but enfeeble brings almost equal disadvantage to the opponent.

that's what i'm talking about.

you should NOT destroy one side of dichotomy completely, then the other side will be broken.

this is the paradox of a player, they know what's wrong, but how things will change when that thing is going to be fixed(aka destroyed)

That's why i lost my hope about "balanced" pvp. A game should be designed as pvp game from the very start to be a pvp game.
Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 26, 2018, 8:47:33 AM
i will miss KB :/ now they need to nerf those 75/75 block guys in pvp
"
i will miss KB :/ now they need to nerf those 75/75 block guys in pvp

Nah, 3.4 will be rise of melee imo.
65 block pen dual wield melee might be able to breakthrough the max block tanks finally, when nobody has access to flasks.
Still curious if their flask changes apply to both challenge pvp vs sarn arena.
Atziris mirror gonna go up in price even further.
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
you are looking at thing with only 1 angle.

Dual wield always been op and They do have access to the best of leo block pen possibilities however, if we want to talk about balance GGG need to find a way to make 2 handers also viable vs high block players.

It s not because one archetype will be able to handle block that it s all ok. Talking about that any 2 handers are fucked in that situation (staff casters too and possibly bows if the damage nerf is high enough).

So unless you guys enjoy once again have a sterile all the same meta, what we need to tell GGG is that there are flaws with block/dodge and 2handers are getting fucked over it.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jun 26, 2018, 1:04:37 PM
2 hander with 15% block pen + 35% block pen gem gets you 50% block pen which miiiiight be enough.
will have to test with markusz.
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
Castablanca, join our pvp events! The more people participating the more feedback GGG gets

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info