The Sin and Innocence Microtransactions Are Now Available in Store

your game is still lagging so...fix it first and then we will talk about microtransactions
840 points for a set?
650 points for wings?

Is this a joke?!
64$ for the wings LUL GGG's MTX prices are sooo out of touch .. i know GGG has to make money since its f2p but why overprice every single shit like 300% of what any other game charges for MTX ... oh and btw GGG fix your fucking servers now that u have Tencent money for like 5 leagues now Server stability goes down and down and down and still no real fix for multi threading dc's on dx 11 instead of focusing all your power and money on creating overpriced MTX maybe fix the games performance since almost everyone complains about it since day 1 ...

For this reason, I’m out.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Wish they had the Mystery box itself as a MTX for our stash and guild stash box's
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Hope everyone buys these so Tencent don't shut POE down.

Great pricing GG..I ment Tencent.
Oh, boy, im so happy i dont want those $innocence wings. :D They are just...1/5 of my salary cuz im from a poor country and those prices are $weet for me. :)
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
Unfortunately, I need a better computer to have the pleasure of these visually beautiful things.
These Sin Character Effect is missleading. I have one and is not what the video show.

https://imgur.com/a/BAiGFKd
Prices are completely bonkers, not going to pay for any of that.
With all due respect and love, get real GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info