Skele Necro Advisor

Ill be putting around the game for the next few weeks playing with a very nice necromancer pulling 1.6 mill dps on skeletons, 600k on zombies, 4.8 mill on vaal skele totaling around a 6mill maintained dps, incredibly defencive and easy to use with 5k+ hp and30 physical mitigation and rediculous life regen, and all this done by level 82 so plenty of room to improve furthur if your interested in the path of building link or to talk abit about the build and some strategies ive found along the way either post me back here or pm me on forums, i also have my discord at celtay#1915 or you can find me in game as *get this* MuntingWithMyMinions, only the pros will get this reference. hope to talk soon!

P.S im also happy to help with many other builds and general mechanics questions ive been around since the early beta version!
Last bumped on Jun 24, 2018, 3:39:46 PM
if you could paste the path of building link that would be neat.

how much regen is a rediculous amount btw? and is it straight life regen or combined life gain thru baron etc.
Here you go! the PoB link - https://pastebin.com/r6v0hwmr
The mass amount of regen comes from a combination of barons, meginords and the skill tree, and has potential for even more if you swap some optional quality of life nodes around, ive guaged it at a 5.5% out of combat regen and 10% in combat regen from barons leech ect, the PoB link only shows 5 link potential, with 6Link adding the added fire damage support it can easily add another 400k damage total, the resist are easily maxed due to the nodes i pick up, but i have an optional purity of elements in there paired with the necro ascendancy you already have a base of 70% added resist really easing up the need for resistance gear (perhaps will only need rings) the PoB links shows massively over capped resists tho, as i did not want to include any shaper or corrupted items and wanted to keep the build cost low. the potential for more defence comes from the armour and life nodes in the mauruader area or you can opt in for more damage (not that we need it) by grabbing more strength nodes such as the master of arena in dualist area, which has a straight strength path and provides even more regen. the jewel socket preceded by armour nodes near the maurader area would also be a potent choice granted you have a good jewel to put there
Last edited by tminihound on Jun 24, 2018, 12:28:28 PM
Not to rain on your parade but this isn't really optimized at all, you will get one shot with that build the first time anything in a high tier map hits you your talking 5k life no evade no armour with just the zombie/chaos golem for phys reduction. 300hp regen base is pretty low and the baron provides leech not regen which is capped at 20% of your health per second by default.

Primarily the problem here is your being greedy, you don't actually need skeletons and zombies if you want to use the Baron go zombies, optimize them properly and get your EHP up to the 10k it could be, if you want to use skeletons drop the zombie related items and again specialize (i've got a fairly stacked zombie char called GorillasRevenge you can check)

You've also ticked shock which isn't relevant because you'll never apply a shock to a boss with arc and no damage, at best you can get 20% from a vaal lightning trap which is a worthwhile investment.

If you want to maximise your zombies/skeletons you should be running some frenzy chieftains as spectres to give them frenzy charges, its a fairly ridiculous damage boost.

Note: If you 6 portal you will be able to clear with this anyway which is a testament to how little defence necros need, just that this looks good on paper because you've neglected half of your character :p
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Jun 24, 2018, 3:42:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info