3.3 Crit Voidforge Cyclone Ascendant SHAPER VIABLE

so voidforge is a pretty cool item.

Pastebin/POB
https://pastebin.com/himVVJZU
if you want an accurate pob dps reading, change the text on Voidforge to "Gain 100% of Weapon Physical Damage as Extra Damage of each Element".

Youtube Video w/ Shaper, Red Elder, Chimera Fight, and Red Tier Elder Guardians + Guide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qv816oW8Mk

Visible Gear/Gems

Gem Links
1. Cyclone - Ele Dmg w/ Atks Support - Melee Phys Support - Inc. Crit Strikes - Inc. AOE/Conc. Effect (Socketed in to Shroud of the Lightless)
2. Leap Slam - Fortify - Faster Attacks - Blood Magic
3. Summon Ice Golem - Minion Life Support
4. CWDT - Immortal Call - Inc. Duration - Vaal Haste
5. Ancestral Warchief - Added Cold Dmg - Ele Dmg w/ Atks Support - Conc. Effect
6. Herald of Ice - Hatred

Why So Much Flat Phys Stacking?
Voidforge's base phys dmg is really low, it works in the same sense as Doomfletch Prism builds. You want to stack flat phys so the "gained ele dmg" is scaled higher.

How often do you die with Abyssus?
Rarely. I took Lunaris and Gruthkul for the Pantheon to get more phys mitigiation. On top of that, Leap slam procs fortify which grants me moderate tankiness. Along with my ~5700 life pool, I usually tank most things rather well even with Abyssus.

Budget?
I bought my Voidforge for about 2 ex because it was well rolled. Shroud of the Lightless was 2ex and the 2 abyssal socket tombfists were 70c. The abyss jewels with flat phys were around 120c~ ish total for all the jewels. Taste of Hate was 150c. Everything else was under 1-1.5 ex together.

Why Ascendant? Isn't Raider better? How about Slayer?
Those are definitely good choices as well, but I picked Ascendant for the versatility of being able to start at the duelist tree for the leech nodes, while also grabbing the Assassin ascendancy for power charges to sustain my crit rate. Voidforge has a shitty base crit so it's important to be at a moderate crit rate for smooth mapping and single target fights.

Last bumped on Jul 11, 2018, 10:11:33 PM
Can you describe how you leveled this character?

Uniques to pickup along the way, what would work best, do you switch to cyclone as soon as you can? etc.
System specs: AMD Ryzen 3600, RTX 2060 Super
"
Can you describe how you leveled this character?

Uniques to pickup along the way, what would work best, do you switch to cyclone as soon as you can? etc.

I used cleave all the way until lvl 28, then I used Cyclone all the way.

Lvling uniques I used in this order:
Lvl 14 Shiversting
Lvl 22 Edge of Madness
Lvl 44 Rigwald's Charge
Lvl 51 Terminus Est

I used Terminus Est all the way until lvl 68.

I used a Tabula, Wanderlust, and Goldrims for my other lvling uniques.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info