[3.4] Good Starter - League Freezing Pulse Occultist (Guardians/Shaper down)

Hi bro, i cannot open passive skill tree completely, something went wrong. Can you fix it? I really enjoy your build and going to try at delve. Thanks
"
joekriii wrote:
Is this build viable for 3.4? Looks fun

"
Well, I was wondering if someone got an idea to adapt or modify this one for the 3.4. ^^

"

So for some reason the skill tree you've posted is broken? random nodes are taken but there are still 83 skill points to spend?... Could you help me out as I'm loving the look of your build!

"
Hi bro, i cannot open passive skill tree completely, something went wrong. Can you fix it? I really enjoy your build and going to try at delve. Thanks

I've updated the tree and the build to 3.4
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
PoB Link Please? How to do leech?
I decided to give this build a try. So far I am just level 22.

Until I get the First Snow jewels, I decided to link my Freezing Pulse to Volley, which is working out great so far.

The use of both Flame Dash and Lightning Warp however confuses me a little bit. Are there different situations where one is more useful than the other?

Personally, I am really liking the changes to Flame Dash this patch, so unless there is some overwhelming reason for Lightning Warp, I think I'll stick to just Flame Dash.

This would allow me to put Frost Bomb + Faster casting and Frostbite + Blasphemy in that item instead and use the CwdT setup in the second weapon. Otherwise, even discounting the CwdT setup, something like the Faster Casting on Frost Bomb would probably have to go, because there wouldn't be enough slots.

Also, just to let you know, the tree links in the leveling section are outdated now. Not too big of a deal, of course.
is there a POB link for this, if already asked sorry for the inconvenience
Sorry for the noob question, but how did you manage to get 111 str.I am lvl 90 and a barely have 67...
I also struggle with strength and dex....

edit: ok,...really not easy to get enough resis, dex and str based on the items suggested.

Actually, if I'd follow exactly the items you listed I strongly doubt I'd reach full resis and the str/dex requirements.

Anyhow: Once reached, the build works very well and feels smooth, but I'm quite far from wearing what you recomended.

current stuff:

“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Dec 3, 2018, 9:55:42 AM
"
PoB Link Please? How to do leech?

You don't leech, you have es recharge. Thanks everyone for opinions. I miss this playstyle I might do this build again in 3.5
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255805
Probabaly going to leaguestart with this in 3.5

Never played ES build tho...

What are the advantages of ES over Life for Freeze Pulse?
this was my league starter 3.4 doors were the hardest content out there!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info