(3.3) VD/Bodyswap Elementalist Magic Finder 90%+ IIQ 1ex [Budget]

"
timrclarke wrote:
"
NaneLz wrote:
Currently lvling char, just curious to what tier maps max you could clear maps with full mf gear? You wrote up to t16 but i kinda dont belive it xd

Clearing trash in t16's in full MF is very easy. You will not be able to kill guardians without bringing a full gear swap though.

I killed bosses in full MF up to t15.

Cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15nURUUzz6M&feature=youtu.be

Video of clearing t16 hydra trash in my current MF set. My character is not optimized for running MF at all right now and it is definitely much worse damage/tankiness wise than it was while running the proper build.

Thanks mate ;)
"
Krumptz wrote:
well i m making it right now, its reaaaly fun ! but .... as usual ... there is a big big probleme during leveling ... DEXTERITY... i will have to take 2 nodes of 30 points i thinks to progress.
But its fun, really for the moment.
And buy the way i buy all the stuff and gems before starting, i just have to put it on.
Tabula for starting has usual .
Thx for that build by the way it looks really fun !.

Yes, it does have a problem with dexterity while levelling due to getting absolutely none from gear unless you use Perandus Blazon, which will fall off when you start pathing down to phase acro/VP/heart of the gladiator. When you have gotten those you will have more than enough dex :)
what is the point of watcher's eye jewel since the build doesn't use anger?
"
boozee wrote:

Watcher's Eye is just for the bossing gear swap, which uses Anger :)
If you don't plan on having a boss swap, it can be subbed out with any other damage/life/res jewel you like.
"
timrclarke wrote:
"
boozee wrote:

Watcher's Eye is just for the bossing gear swap, which uses Anger :)
If you don't plan on having a boss swap, it can be subbed out with any other damage/life/res jewel you like.

cool. gonna use leap jew + overcharged n melding.
finaly at lvl 51 no more dexterity troubles, and now i m lvl 80 and it just fun ! making maps like level 7 to 9 easy, really.
Now going on tree for jellew i dont have any at the moment.
Great build, hudge fun !
Last edited by Krumptz on Jun 26, 2018, 10:45:00 AM
how do u all deal with resists? jewels?

Lvl 76 tree: http://poeurl.com/bZMv
80% Quantity
131% Rarity

Spent around 2 ex.Could have gotten away with less than half the cost for 7-10% quantity less.

Leveled with build unique's and filled with random magic junk.
Spent 100c on a Ventor's opening up for a Normal 2nd ring. Sacrificing 9 Quantity for easier resist cap and gaining 97 Rarity from The Ascetic.

I went a slightly other route with the passives & ascendancy, opting for Elemancer + Mastermind of Discord.

Next step is getting flasks and uberlab sorted.
Can we use inspired learning in mf variant?
Is this build able to run elder shaped maps for example t16 burial chamber

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info