My friend's account has been banned for some nonsense reason

His account got banned about 2 days ago,and he send an email to support@grindinggear.com.

GGG said his account is permanent banned for RMT.

Here is the thing:
My friend recieved some currencies form 2 friends who ready to quit the league.
After that he split these currencies and shared with his guild menber.

We tried to make an appeal to explain this.

I send an email to GGG and the customer service guy named Samantha told me:
"I'm sorry but we cannot discuss this account with you, as you are contacting us from another email address. We are only able to discuss this with the account owner via the email linked to the account."

My friend did samething and GGG never respond any his mail.

[Removed by Support]

So what should we do?
Last edited by Ben_GGG on Jun 21, 2018, 4:15:32 AM
Last bumped on Jun 21, 2018, 5:24:12 AM
My friend does not have an RMT. Friends in our union give each other gifts. Your ban is a mistake.
Hi GGG,

I'm one of those two mentioned above, who shared curreny and items before quit this league.

The account that is banned by you and I are in the same guild for a long time, also we were playing in one group for lots of maps together. So this is not a real money trade and is just a sharing between friends. I offer these currency and items FOR FREE.

I hope you have a backlog to double check what I said above. Since your support team just ignores any email from those not banned, this is the only way I can help my friend.

I feel really bad if my sharing makes my friend's account banned. Hope you can understand this.

It's wired.You guys never respond his mail.He explained what he did,but GGG choose to ignore his mails.That's how GGG treat their supporter.And I also received some currencies.It's all about sharing rather than RMT.
Your "friend" and his ban are between GGG and him, no one else....your "proof" of his supposed innocence dose not really help any, you don't actually know if he RMT's or not and GGG do not enforce bans unless the proof they have is concrete.

"
stoneberry wrote:
It's wired.You guys never respond his mail.

Funny, it literally says in the opening post that he contacted support and he was answered.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Jun 21, 2018, 4:58:44 AM
We trust our friend so we want GGG to double check this. If GGG find they made a mistake to ban him, then just unlock him immediately.

To you, just hope you also have some friends to trust, and they don't keep silence if you suffer the same.
Last edited by OpenWild on Jun 21, 2018, 5:10:50 AM
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Your "friend" and his ban are between GGG and him, no one else....your "proof" of his supposed innocence dose not really help any, you don't actually know if he RMT's or not and GGG do not enforce bans unless the proof they have is concrete.

"
stoneberry wrote:
It's wired.You guys never respond his mail.

Funny, it literally says in the opening post that he contacted support and he was answered.

The point is after that mail what GGG told him he got ban,he never receive any respond at all,and I wasn't try to prove anything.
He got banned so he can't post anything,so that's why I did this.

I don't think some update or respond that's too much to ask.
We've been working through a large volume of requests lately, so I'm sorry if there has been any delay in responding to your friend. I'm afraid we're not able to provide further details on the forums, but if he has emailed us at support@grindinggear.com we should get back to him soon.
"
Hardcooore wrote:
I don't think some update or respond that's too much to ask.

You got one though "banned for RMT"

If they were not 100% sure that this was the case then it would have been handled by support asking security questions first then waiting for support to review it(the queue ben mentioned) without any mention of the reason.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
Ben_GGG wrote:
We've been working through a large volume of requests lately, so I'm sorry if there has been any delay in responding to your friend. I'm afraid we're not able to provide further details on the forums, but if he has emailed us at support@grindinggear.com we should get back to him soon.

That's all we asking for.
Thanks for responding.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info