Witch 3.3 ES WS Dual Claws Fist them all build

STATUS 90ish % Complete!

Good evening all,

TLDR: This is my first season of actually getting to play this game to level 90's on a few classes. That being said I wanted to finally try to create my own personal build.
Now I don't have the knowledge of gems and gear memorized or know what works the best like most POE vets do. I am asking you all if you would like to give me advice and help point me into the right Direction with the path of this build.

Main GEM we will be using for DMG will be Wild Strike.
For weapons we will be taking the path of dual wielding. I decided claws would be better over daggers due to the fact we are not going for poison.

Now some people REALLY do..not.. like... ENERGY SHIELD BUILDS.
This build will be focusing on ES over HP.

Weapons- Essentia Sanguis Bloodseeker
I think this would be great choice for weapons due to instant leeching to survive and being able to save a skill point as well.

Goals for this build
1. 8-12K ES... Just can't happen due to not having a shield. 5K ES Obtained Updated.
2. High Attack Speed
3. High Crit Chance/MULTI
4. Pump as much Physical DMG as we can.
5. Sustain= ES Leech Mana Leech

Feel free to stop by and hangout and guide me in the right direction if I'm on. Don't mind if you want to join my discord as well to chat xD if not ignore all this xD
twitch.tv/mynamesmyke

Updated info
New Tree rework.
HP 5300 at level 90.
New Gems updated on 6 link Chest
Will post pictures of items later when I get sometime.

Items
Just to make some things clear the CHEST PIECE can be swapped for Rare High Energy Shield Piece with all Res on it. Your choice.

Last edited by mynamesmyke on Jun 22, 2018, 1:19:40 PM
Last bumped on Sep 22, 2018, 4:21:38 PM
I... don't think Bloodseeker leech works for ES, not even with Ghost Reaver. Just a remainder to a fellow ES lover :)
Anyway good luck with the build, will be interesting how you build around the Essentia claws.
My build guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180198

Taking a break from PoE, catch me up in Warframe: https://www.warframe.com/signup?referrerId=5b625847f2f2eb0ea0750322
Use above link for free booster when you sign up! :)
Last edited by Bristoling on Jun 20, 2018, 8:41:20 PM
Build is paying out Currently at level 67 I am going to push the leveling to test out the build soon will have pictures and videos. very fast map clearing and single target boss kills :D
would love to hear some feed back.
Only problem I ran into was gloves.... I couldn't find any besides shapers gloves to work decently with the build. If you have a better choice please let me know.
So far I am clearing teir 10 maps not a problem with this build xD
Why Occulist and not Elementalist?
and why Essentia Sanguis? only because "ghost river"?
60.000 damage is very low.
5000 energy shield is average.
12% evade and 6% physical damage reduction are nothing.

I did some changes, you get more than 7000 energy shield and 10x more damage (and with better claws you can have even more damage).
I improve defenses to.

https://pastebin.com/KBsAxhn3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info