[Mirror Service] +1 Totem ES Shield, LL RF Belt, BV / EK Rings, etc.

I figured I'd link these here in case anyone's interested.

A copy of any of the below items is available either on Standard or Hardcore for any of the following: SC Mirror & 80 SC Ex, or 350 SC Ex, or HC Mirror & 60 SC Ex, or HC Mirror & 40 HC Ex.

@Celery

"
Broccolini wrote:

Apocalypse Guard, Archon Kite Shield is a +1 Totem Legacy craft, 210% total Res shield which I will 28% and 3W eventually

Blood Talisman, Onyx Amulet is the equivalent of Vengeance Collar, Onyx Amulet on SC

Fate Snare, Stygian Belt should be the best defensive Low Life Righteous Fire belt available on both HC and SC.

Spirit Circle, Pandemonium Coil and Hate Gyre, Diamond Rings are all 3 to my knowledge among the best if not the best rings for Low Life or CI Blade Vortex, Ethereal Knives, etc. characters on both HC and SC.

Morbid Scratch, Jewelled Foil is the 2nd best Jewelled Foil at 585 pdps (on hold for now)

Thanks for looking!
My HC Race & PVP Rewards collection at /3140751. Please help me locate the few missing ones!
Last edited by Broccolini on Mar 12, 2019, 7:12:56 PM
Last bumped on Apr 10, 2019, 5:18:52 PM
welcome back Broccolini!
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
Bump!

Edit: linking items to try and get them to show up without being listed twice:

Blood Talisman, Onyx Amulet is the equivalent of Vengeance Collar, Onyx Amulet on SC

Fate Snare, Stygian Belt should be the best defensive Low Life Righteous Fire belt available on both HC and SC.

Morbid Scratch, Jewelled Foil is the 2nd best Jewelled Foil at 585 pdps

Spirit Circle, Pandemonium Coil and Hate Gyre, Diamond Rings are all 3 to my knowledge among the best if not the best rings for Low Life or CI Blade Vortex, Ethereal Knives, etc. characters on both HC and SC.
My HC Race & PVP Rewards collection at /3140751. Please help me locate the few missing ones!
Last edited by Broccolini on Aug 30, 2018, 6:11:24 PM
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
How was the penitentiary?
Bump!
Bump!
It's fucking pretty.

Isn't the flat t2, and the %ipd t2+t3 though? Still unbeatable for HC.
IGN: _Gaia_

Where to download my hideout: https://poe.house/hideout/76oNuBpb

Where to trade currency between leagues: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2156864

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info