Incursion vaal constructs kinda op?

So.
Im having no problems at all clearing nearly any mapmod.
Only thing that i notice is proximity shield.. they refuse to die before i get close. Other then that they all just melt.

i can run a semi nasty modded map and clear the incursion with absolutely no effort.

Then i can run a 3 tiers lower map with easy mods and get instaoneshotted by those peashooters.

I remember one incursion where i spawned with those vaal constucts shooting me right from the start.
So i just stood still and when i noticed a gap between the projectiles i tried to blink arrow but no use, i died instantly.

Just today i saw these in a room and had all buffs active (stupidly high movespeed)
So i figured i would instantly run to the right side of the room and then left so the peashooters would not hit me and i would kill them.
Guess what..
Nope.. died within 0,3 seconds of entering.

Is this a latency issue, am i just doing something wrong? Does anyone else notice this?

It is literally the only thing i fear in this game atm and i feel like i cant do anything when they decide its my time to go.

No other mob anywhere poses any threat, nothing found in maps or temple. Only incursions and only those constructs.
Last bumped on Jun 21, 2018, 10:06:28 AM
That's only the case because of xbox desync and prox shield.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
They deal Phys/Chaos damage so theyre kinda rippy. Having some phys/chaos mitigation and depending on your build spell block and/or dodge would be nice.
Yeah I have the same problem. They just do soooo much. And the other annoying thing is there is so many of them. It's like 60% of the trash mobs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info