[3.3.0] ༗ Warcry's Way of the Windripper ༗ Mid-High Budget, 283/519 Minmaxed MF/Maps/Hour Setup ༗

"
Etherfire wrote:
Hah, just as i was thinking of making a gg mf build in standard this came up. Though i don't think ive got enough currency for this. How good of a result do you think i can can if I have HH, leg Vinktar(conversion though, but only leech matters) and about 30-40 ex lying around?

More than enough. Non lega windrippers are cheap af, up to you if you want a greed's or queen, jewels + nice ventors will cost you under 20 to get rescapped, you dont need the enchant, just a double abyssal lightpoacher. If you are missing levels to pull off satisfactory damage (im 100 so ive got a bunch of jewel sockets for abyssals), then you can freely sub in a dual abyssal socket gloves or boots instead of quant ones.
༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
oh, its standard.....
"
Sha0Kahnn wrote:
oh, its standard.....

defo doesnt have to be. only bonuses are legacy mf gear, and an instant vinktar. For a league id drop the vinktar for wise oak or div dist.
༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info