[3.4] Tornado Shot Deadeye | Level 100 viable | #3 Ranger | Elder | Shaper | Lab

hey if i use the rigwalds Qill qiver that gives fork, chain from ascandancy wont work right ? i think i read somewhere that a projektile can ether fork or chain ? is that up do date ?
or was it something like a proj that pierces cant fork or chain ?
Last edited by trytoownyou on Oct 21, 2018, 12:12:05 AM
Why all the lightning pen and added lightning damage instead of just focusing on cold damage (since that scales from the bow)?
"
Alexbars4 wrote:
How this build leech hp? Where's the leech comes from?
Assassin's Mark gives only leech on kill, which is stupid.

Should we use elemental focus instead of one of added lightning damage?
POB showing almost 15% damage difference.
"
"
Alexbars4 wrote:

What about MF version with x1 Ventor and x1 Pariah? Eh?
«Мнения как яйца — сколько не имей, а получать по ним больно». © Варрик
"
Alexbars4 wrote:
"
"
Alexbars4 wrote:

What about MF version with x1 Ventor and x1 Pariah? Eh?

just use a 16% torment if you want to mf
I got to say, I love this build. I respeced from my Raider TS and it feels waaay better. I got just 6 30-40c jewels, crapy rares, +1 enchant and Rigwalds and AOE is insane. Although, I could boost my survivability a bit, got just 4,5k life. On top of that, single target dmg isnt that good, if I understand correctly, we should use TS for single target too? could u point me what should I buy next? Got around 7 exalts left atm. Also, about the ascendancy, isnt +1 arrow better for singletarget? I think clear will be the same without extra pierce as already everything just disapears.

Also, is it worth it to put Inspired Learning somewhre before I get HH? If yes, where I can find 4 noteables?
Last edited by maciek2g on Oct 22, 2018, 2:31:43 PM
a
Last edited by PhDBayesian on Oct 27, 2018, 6:13:17 AM
"
Sharivatoo wrote:
Finalized my build based on this guide. From what I can see it's straight up better than Torment's Thief and has about four times the damage output.

Please OP and interested readers check if you like it or if you see any improvements:

https://pastebin.com/0DQ6DnVG

Updated, but very expensive setup: https://pastebin.com/4LLnWuqr
I made another version by stacking multiple abys jewels, and it also works great for now.

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info