The Automaton Arc Effect

I bought this, of course, but why did you wait until now to release it?

And since I bought over 100 boxes and didn't get a single Automaton Herald, I really hope Divine Herald is released next and looks good alongside this. But I'm guessing that it won't be out for a while, and that when it does come out, it won't look nearly as good as the Automaton Heralds. Just a hunch though, hope I'm wrong.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Now what we need is red effect for inpulas's explosions.
looks amazing but
ggg my wallet is dead pls
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
What about Automation Lightning Spire effect? I'm feeling kinda incomplete right now ;).
My first thought was, this is a manifest announcement on automated arc builds.
Then I realised that it was just the call for pulling the wallets... :(
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
Looks amazing O_O! Contemplating an arc build now
"but i tell u its just fo' try, fo' peep n' fo' know"
Looks fantastic!
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
*watches video and falls in love*
*gets wife so she can leave him*
*prays it costs less than 180 points (current points saved)*
*checks store for price*

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Finally :)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Awesome looking. I felt like that was the thing missing from the Automoton items. So good call on that.

I do hope to see the Construct golem skin soon. Please make this one usable with any golem.

Also, I'm surprised you haven't brought out a Celestial Lacerate. I would really like to see something done with Molten Strike too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info