[3.7] CI Apep's Supremacy Flicker Strike Trickster (BUILD OF THE WEEK)

"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Jzr4 wrote:
Hi, looking forward to try the build man! After failing to boss reliably without dying using my 2 previous terminus est flicker trickster. Your trickster looks way more durable, probably because its CI ES build too. Beginning to really dig them instead of life builds now

Btw, what are your final choices for the 2 pantheons? Can't seem to find them in the thread and PoB. Sorry if i missed them somewhere, relatively new user here.

Cool. The 2 important forms of defense are leech and phys taken as X. Try to invest in both as much as possible. For pantheon, take Brine king for stun avoidance. The other pantheon doesn't really matter. Just don't take the chaos damage/bleed ones obviously.

Ahh i see. Alright, thanks for the tip!
Oh yar, 1 more thing. What do i do against queen Atziri's phase 3? Flicker strike might random target the mirror copy too right? The one that has full reflect
"
Jzr4 wrote:
Oh yar, 1 more thing. What do i do against queen Atziri's phase 3? Flicker strike might random target the mirror copy too right? The one that has full reflect

lol cant beat atziri with flicker. there's no way around it unless ur reflect immune (slayer/elementalist)
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Jzr4 wrote:

lol cant beat atziri with flicker. there's no way around it unless ur reflect immune (slayer/elementalist)

Hmm. Will double strike be enough to kill off those copies in phase 3s? Then switch back to flicker for all the other phases of the battle?

Im just hoping that with this build, i'd still be able to clear all endgame contents including atziri if i want to
"
Jzr4 wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Jzr4 wrote:

Hmm. Will double strike be enough to kill off those copies in phase 3s? Then switch back to flicker for all the other phases of the battle?

Im just hoping that with this build, i'd still be able to clear all endgame contents including atziri if i want to

Yea just change the flicker 6link to double strike or blade flurry 6link. that should work for atziri without changing any other part of the build.
Alright. Thats good to know, thanks again!
if i wanted to start flashback with this build, what would your recommendation be to start out? maybe terminus flicker until i can piece together the key uniques?
Hey there.
Thanks for continuing my legacy.
One thing i'd suggest s removing frenzy charges from the tree and going for jewel sockets instead since old jewels can roll up to 3 crit multi rolls.

You can take a look at my character __Lazerhawk__ for reference.

Since you always generate frenzy charges there isn't an added need to stack them.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Jul 21, 2018, 11:20:07 AM
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
Hey there.
Thanks for continuing my legacy.
One thing i'd suggest s removing frenzy charges from the tree and going for jewel sockets instead since old jewels can roll up to 3 crit multi rolls.

You can take a look at my character __Lazerhawk__ for reference.

Since you always generate frenzy charges there isn't an added need to stack them.

Oh wow. Did you get to lv100 with flicker? Do you have videos/guide?

Well, frenzies are powerful. They are about as strong as a 4-damage jewel. I'd need near-perfect jewels to consider removing a 2-point node frenzy...
Yes leveled to 100 with this character, back then when it was harder to gain XP.

And yes i have a Guide with Videos etc.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1482156/

Didn't really felt to update it, since there hasn't been any real change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info