[3.3] TheRealTuna's Low Life Spark / BV Inquisitor || All Content Viable - Uber Elder Down! ||

heey thanks for this great guide ! do you still play if so got any updates for this 3.6 leauge would like to know ? :)
Hi guys!

I took a break last league and returned this league. I am not currently playing spark and am trying out a similar build but with shock nova just for kicks.

For those wondering if this build is still viable in 3.6, here are the main differences from before:

- Spark got BUFFED a ton! Will perform even better now with it's ability to hit targets multiple times more consistently.

- The Inquisitor ascendancy was slightly modified which is both good and bad.

Sanctify and Pious Path were changed such that gameplay is more smooth (you will now pretty much ALWAYS have the benefits of consecrated path due to the Pious Path changed) but that the perks are a bit weaker. Attack and cast speeds were reduced by 5%, and 4% energy shield / mana regen was replaced with a flat 200 energy shield regen. This is extremely nice for the early game when you don't have a substantial ES pool but is overall a nerf for the late game. The fact you no longer regen a % mana chunk passively is a big problem for mana sustain. This means that we may still have to run warlord's mark even though we got a ton of new awesome ES leech options in the form of the energy leech skill gem and ES leech nodes.

I would also definitely rush for Pious Path as soon as possible because the gameplay quality improves drastically after getting it with the new changes. I much preferred that over the additional damage from the Inevitable Judgment path.

- As for whether or not Winter Orb could replace BV, I have no idea -- I have no experience with the skill since I skipped over last league.

Overall, the only primary thing I could see being problematic that would require some experimentation is solving the mana issue that arose from the "nerf" to Pious Path. Otherwise, the build should still function incredibly well after the changes, and I will probably end up pivoting into Spark after I have my fun with Shock Nova just because I am so excited to explore the build with the new changes.

Please feel free to post any additional questions or comments, especially if you come up with a clean solution to the mana issue!

Last edited by TheRealTuna on Mar 13, 2019, 12:02:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info