[3.3] Jugg's Not Hot. Self-Igniting, Immortal Caller with Incinerate CWC Firestorm.

Damn i gather all the stuff and its super strong!! thanks for sharing this build! The tankiness and dps is strong and i love the play style.
lvl 69 and roll on T7 for the moment.

Here's my stuff:

Now need jewel and good flask

Fly safe

ps: For those interest all those item cost me 253c the loreweave 5L was the most expensive (175c). Good luck all.
Last edited by Tagmatar on Jun 22, 2018, 5:12:00 AM
Hey Tagmatar, glad you are enjoying the build. I have posted an update with the changes I have made recently. I would highly recommend getting a'socketed gems are supported by Blind/ global chance to blind' roll on your gloves. This is such an insane defensive boost for so little investment and due to the build hitting so many times, even a small chance to blind on hit will permanently blind targets that can survive a while.
Thanks for the advice, i will save for a good pair of those.
is HC viable ?
I am just trying this build and i think it is amazing. Im still missing the defensive cwdt setup, but it feels very strong already.

One question: After getting all the mandatory uniques where should i spent my currency to improve dps/survivability first?
Hello, yes is HC viable. Dps mainly comes from links and survivability from Immortal Call and Lore Weave. Try to get yourself a 5L Loreweave and then save for a 6link if you intend to play that long. Everything else in the build is pretty budget.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info