Lvl 87 still need lingering pain trial?

how is this a thing ggg LOL. I get rng but damn that is a lot of maps including 20+ trials total, 5 dream trial prophecies and still no uber unlock. It expecially sucks with no global chat to hop on when u need the last one. OK rant over just crazy bad luck i know
Last edited by kevinwithrow1979 on Jun 14, 2018, 11:02:16 PM
Last bumped on Jul 13, 2018, 8:26:39 AM
I was a sliver away from lvl 90 before i finally got stinging doubt trial. last league in ssf i had them all at lvl 82-83. Its easily my least favorite part of the game, with the master grind being a close second.
I know this is a bit late. But there is a discord where people share trials. It will also let you know when one need shows up. I suggest looking into it going forward. I was able to get all 6 in about 2 days

It's also the xbox public discord for poe. Bunch of smart people and friendly

Here's the link.
https://discord.gg/snpaTr3

ty man i eventually got it but was real fustrating
"
The_Pieg wrote:
I know this is a bit late. But there is a discord where people share trials. It will also let you know when one need shows up. I suggest looking into it going forward. I was able to get all 6 in about 2 days

It's also the xbox public discord for poe. Bunch of smart people and friendly

Here's the link.
https://discord.gg/snpaTr3

I have a very small friends list. I tend to be very picky when it comes to who i choose to have in my ear. Not exactly a people person and although i have considered joining the Discord in the past, i usually come to the conclusion that chances are it will be filled with smug elitists, and so i always opt not too.

If next league i struggle as much finding my trials like i did this league, i might have to take a chance and hop on :)
"
SQUINT wrote:
i usually come to the conclusion that chances are it will be filled with smug elitists, and so i always opt not too.

Speculation perhaps, but somewhat depressing given that they are said to have GGG's ear. Perhaps the new digit deforming button combos are evidence for your concerns? (I hardly expect that any "common" grade player would advocate for those changes.)
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
"
"
SQUINT wrote:
i usually come to the conclusion that chances are it will be filled with smug elitists, and so i always opt not too.

Speculation perhaps, but somewhat depressing given that they are said to have GGG's ear. Perhaps the new digit deforming button combos are evidence for your concerns? (I hardly expect that any "common" grade player would advocate for those changes.)

I don't think we have GGGs ear. I rare see Jeff_ in there unless its before a patch. And then we spam him with a million Qs before patch notes get posted.

And as far as elitist or smug people. That's always going to be the case in a public area. Someone is always acting like they are better than everyone else.

But I would say most people are friendly and helpful on there. Or at least that's what I have seen. And I'm a noob. And mostly run white/yellow maps. Never beaten shapper or elder. And I find it enjoyable and some times learn a thing or two.
I'm 86 and needing a couple myself. Given that they pop-up rather infrequently, it would help matters considerably if it picked from the ones that we were needing.
I do have an Ascendancy Trial prophecy if needed.
XBOX Gt I44I MustaSurma.
Bhaalberith Incursion lvl96 Elementalist Arc build.
BrindalynnOdessa Delve SSF lvl91 Elementalist Arc build.
I was lvl 88 when i found the last one, no idea how many maps i did but a lot.

Spent a good 1,5ex on prophecies too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info