[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

So, is this fucking trash not a bug? Does discharge work like this now too?
Last edited by ShemsuHor on Jun 15, 2018, 11:23:11 PM
why fire over other elements?
Why go ricochet instead of powerful precision? It gives us increased crit chance
"
g4u55l4w wrote:
why fire over other elements?

To abuse the conversion with the jewels + AOF.
much better guide then the other previous guide posted, glad its by someone still actively playing the build too see ya in poorjoys
Last edited by Covan on Jun 16, 2018, 12:34:37 PM
any tips for levelling a ranger with this specific tree?
Could someone explain how the conversion mechanics being used work / synergise to give such a massive dps boost? I assume it's something like the other damage types still exist prior to the ele hit saying you're only doing fire so they still get converted by the rings and AoF to add large amounts of extra flat fire?

Thanks!
Last edited by Poobah on Jun 16, 2018, 2:18:40 PM
I have a doubt, I could afford a Lioneye but not xoph, should I ignore that fact and just follow the no xoph talent tree till I can afford both at the same time?

Isn't there any talent tree I could follow for just Lioneye while keeping avatar of fire in the talent tree? Where would you get the necessary points from?

Thanks!
I have a doubt, I could afford a Lioneye but not xoph, should I ignore that fact and just follow the no xoph talent tree till I can afford both at the same time?

Isn't there any talent tree I could follow for just Lioneye while keeping avatar of fire in the talent tree? Where would you get the necessary points from?

Thanks!
Limited testing shows me that potentially a tri element damage bow would be better than anything else. Anyone in a position to do more testing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info